Similar as a Windows Installer error 1722, upon deleting a file or folder from the PC, some users will annoyingly get this error message: “Error 0X80070570: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable” Because of this, they may fail to do the job properly. As time goes, the more unneeded files stored on the PC, the more problems will come on the neck of another. Thus, it is quite important that you should learn how to solve Windows error 0X80070570 effectively.
If you fail to delete a file from the computer due to a Windows error 0X80070570, detect and remove any virus and worms from your computer. Virus, Trojans and worms are well known to change the system settings or remove any files from the computer as well as collect/steal personal information. When the system cannot locate its needed files/processes properly, it will eventually cause the error 6 messages. So, do remember to pay several minutes to scan & remove any threat from the computer.
Secondly, update and install all available driver updates on the PC. This is because only updated device drivers can correctly translate information between your system and software applications, without an error code 0X80070570. To do this, just follow the steps here:
* Right-click My Computer and open the Device Manager;
* Check whether there is any yellow exclamation mark
* Right-click the marked hardware
* Choose Update Driver
Thirdly, you need to defragment the hard disk with Disk Defragmenter so as to keep the hard disk always in good health. We know that the files and data on the computer are always saved in the hard disk. As we uninstall programs or remove files, it is very easy for the disk to get cluttered because of thousands of files located in disorder, bringing in the 0X80070570 error in Windows when you are trying to remove a file. This utility helps to quickly put everything in order, repair some disk errors and then speed up data access. To launch Disk Defragmenter tool, you can right click on the particular drive to select properties; then navigate to tools tab and choose Defragment Now.
If you have performed the above solutions but the Windows error 0X80070570 remains, try restoring the computer back to a previous status:
* Go to the “Start” and then click the “All Programs” button.
* Go to “Accessories” in “Accessories”.
*Find and click the button called “System Restore” in “System Tools.
* Select “Restore to an earlier point” and then “Next”.
* Here, you will see a calendar for you to restore your computer to and a description of your have done that day. Select one and click “Next”.
Finally, regularly fix Windows registry. The Windows error 0X80070570 message would also be caused when there is something wrong in your registry. Registry is the place where stores all settings and options of your hardware and software in order to make them run smoothly all the time. Once something goes wrong, not only the error code 0X80070570 problem but also other computer errors will happen. So it is also necessary that you scan and clean up your registry on a regular basic.
Troubled with the 0X80070570 error in Windows but do not know what you should do? Follow the above steps to go right now and you will be able to instantly troubleshoot & deal with Windows error 0X80070570 on your own!
- How to Remove Trojan.Ransomlock.R and Unlock Desktop
- "Invalid System Disk" error on PC boot – Fix it now
- How to Remove Hoax.win32.archsms instantly
- Computer startup error - Common causes and solutions to computer startup errors
- Tazinga Virus Removal - How to Remove Tazinga Redirect Virus thoroughly
- Windows 7 activation error 0XC004C008 - Tips to fix error 0XC004C008 on Win 7
- Win 8 Defender 2013 - How to Remove Win 8 Defender 2013 instantly
- How to Uninstall Max Registry Cleaner from PC - Quickly and Easily
- System Progressive Protection - How Can You Remove System Progressive Protection from PC