eScan Anti-Virus is revolutionary real-time traffic scanning software provides proactive protection to your computers against Malware and other threats that creep around the internet. One day you will need to uninstall eScan Anti-Virus. Do you know how to undertake this? There are two ways that can realize the removal of security program. You can choose to remove eScan Anti-Virus by Windows Add/Remove utility, or completely uninstall it with an uninstall tool which is available in the market.
The first thing you want to try is to locate eScan Anti-Virus in the Add/Remove Control Panel and try to remove it from there.
1. Click on Start, Control Panel
2. Open Add/Remove Programs
3. Find eScan Anti-Virus in the Programs list and highlight it
4. Click Remove and follow the prompts to uninstall eScan Anti-Virus.
Once the uninstallation process is complete, it is necessary to uninstall the application system drivers and clean up the useless registry entries correctly. Follow these directions to delete all traces of eScan Anti-Virus:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any EScan Anti-Virus product folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete.
4. Close My Computer and other folders.
5. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
6. Navigate to the registry keys related with eScan Anti-Virus and select it in the left panel. It appears in the registry editor as a folder.
7. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
8. Repeat steps necessary for any remaining registry entries.
You have to be very careful when performing a manual removal; editing the wrong registry key or deleting the wrong file can corrupt your operating system. As a result, the automatic removal method is highly recommended.
If you are having problems in uninstalling the eScan Anti-Virus or any unneeded programs from your computer, maybe you can have a try with Perfect Uninstaller. Perfect Uninstaller creates an automatic removal options to remove software products when the normal removal methods fail. It scans for leftovers with more advanced algorithms that are so precise, fast and very effective in search for leftovers of Windows Services.
- Need to repair Windows Installer? Fix Windows Installer error yourself
- Smart Data Recovery - How to Remove Smart Data Recovery quickly
- How to Fully Uninstall or Remove SysInternals Suite from Your PC
- “This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect” - Causes and fixes
- Method to Uninstall Nero Media Player - How to Remove Nero Media Player for Good
- How to Remove Packed.Generic.400 quickly from Your PC
- How to Remove Trojan.Winlock easily and Unlock Desktop immediately
- How to Remove Trojan.Badname completely
- Trojan.Swisyn - How Can I Remove Trojan.Swisyn effectively