ArcaVir Internet Security is an effective antivirus which consists of many antivirus tools and some useful extras. Some computer users will download the program when trying to remove a virus, and after that they may want to uninstall the free antivirus program as too many antivirus programs may lead to conflict. Do you have need to uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security? Follow this instruction and learn more about security program removal. In this page, I will show you how to fully uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security step by step.
General Method for Uninstalling ArcaVir Internet Security with Windows Add/Remove Panel.
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose ArcaVir Internet Security or any programs you don’t need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the “Remove” icon, and you will have ArcaVir Internet Security removed from your pc.
Now you will see that ArcaVir Internet Security is disappear from your control panel. But it is never sufficient. With Windows Add/Remove program, you can’t forcibly remove traces of the uninstalled software such as its registry.
Follow these tips to ensure that leftover files like registry entries get removed.
1. Click Start, Run and type regedit.
2. Within the registry, open the below key.
3. Within the above registry key, select the program you wish to uninstall from the right side of the window.
Recommended Uninstallation Method
If you want to uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security automatically, you can use an automatic uninstall tool which is designed to uninstall any unwanted programs thoroughly. Perfect Uninstaller, a powerful uninstall tool, can surely help you uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security completely while cleaning up all its traces on your PC. Moreover, you can enable it to uninstall security programs like IE Privacy Keeper, Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus and so on.
1. Firstly, close all running applications before attempting to uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security. You can right-click the ArcaVir Internet Security system tray icon (the orange/brown bug running near your clock) and select “Exit” from the menu.
2. Click here to download and run one reliable and reputed ArcaVir Internet Security Uninstaller Assistant: Perfect Uninstaller
3. Run the uninstall program, locate to ArcaVir Internet Security on the list and click Uninstall.
4. Follow the instructions given by the Perfect Uninstaller.
- What is a safe way to remove junk files and registry errors from your computer?
- Thoroughly Uninstall Passmark PerformanceTest from PC with Ease
- Is my explorer.exe corrupted? Best solutions to fix explorer.exe error
- Quick Guide for You to Uninstall Ad-Aware Free Antivirus Completely
- Trojan.Apdahost.A - How to Remove Trojan.Apdahost.A from Your Slow PC
- Vista Internet Security 2013 - How to Remove Vista Internet Security 2013 instantly
- Iexplore.exe application error - Causes and solutions
- Uninstalling Sarasoft Coloring Book from Your Computer Completely
- BootMgr Error Windows 7 - How to do when BootMgr is missing on Windows 7?