ArcaVir Internet Security is an effective antivirus which consists of many antivirus tools and some useful extras. Some computer users will download the program when trying to remove a virus, and after that they may want to uninstall the free antivirus program as too many antivirus programs may lead to conflict. Do you have need to uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security? Follow this instruction and learn more about security program removal. In this page, I will show you how to fully uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security step by step.
General Method for Uninstalling ArcaVir Internet Security with Windows Add/Remove Panel.
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose ArcaVir Internet Security or any programs you don’t need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the “Remove” icon, and you will have ArcaVir Internet Security removed from your pc.
Now you will see that ArcaVir Internet Security is disappear from your control panel. But it is never sufficient. With Windows Add/Remove program, you can’t forcibly remove traces of the uninstalled software such as its registry.
Follow these tips to ensure that leftover files like registry entries get removed.
1. Click Start, Run and type regedit.
2. Within the registry, open the below key.
3. Within the above registry key, select the program you wish to uninstall from the right side of the window.
Recommended Uninstallation Method
If you want to uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security automatically, you can use an automatic uninstall tool which is designed to uninstall any unwanted programs thoroughly. Perfect Uninstaller, a powerful uninstall tool, can surely help you uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security completely while cleaning up all its traces on your PC. Moreover, you can enable it to uninstall security programs like IE Privacy Keeper, Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus and so on.
1. Firstly, close all running applications before attempting to uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security. You can right-click the ArcaVir Internet Security system tray icon (the orange/brown bug running near your clock) and select “Exit” from the menu.
2. Click here to download and run one reliable and reputed ArcaVir Internet Security Uninstaller Assistant: Perfect Uninstaller
3. Run the uninstall program, locate to ArcaVir Internet Security on the list and click Uninstall.
4. Follow the instructions given by the Perfect Uninstaller.
- Can I fix kernelbase.dll myself? Steps to solve kernelbase.dll error easily
- Error code 0X8DDD0004 - Solve update error code 0X8DDD0004 immediately
- Error 138 fix - Troubleshoot & fix Google Chrome error 138 easily
- .Net-Broadcast Event window.22.214.171.124.33c0d9.0 application error - How to fix it?
- How to Uninstall PhotoScape - Complete PhotoScape Removal
- Causes and solutions of “STOP 0X0000007F” error
- Causes and solutions to HTTP error 503
- Slow running Windows XP - Restore a slow Windows XP computer at ease
- Instruction on Eliminating Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate from PC