Softonic Toolbar is a free browser plug-in for Firefox and Internet Explorer which provides company-specific content, online services, and streamed music. Are you in a need of removing Softonic Toolbar? In the following tutorial, I’m going to show you how to easy and thoroughly delete Softonic Toolbar from your PC. There are several ways you can do to uninstall toolbars effectively.
You can quickly uninstall it with its uninstaller if you are using Mozilla Firefox. To do this, just follow the below steps:
1. Click the Pencil menu on the Softonic Toolbar.
2. Click Uninstall from the drop down menu.
3. Enter any feedback you want to send to Bittorent about why you are uninstalling this Toolbar.
4. Click Uninstall.
5. Restart your browser.
How to Uninstall Softonic Toolbar in Internet Explorer 7?
1. Open IE 7.
2. Click Tools.
3. Select Manage Add-ons, and then select Enable or Disable Add-ons.
4. Select Downloaded ActiveX Controls (32-bit) as below
5. Choose cpbrkpie Control in the list, and then click on Delete button.
6. Open IE 7to see whether the Softonic Toolbar has been uninstalled.
To make sure that the toolbar is totally deleted. When the Windows is booting up, keep pressing F8 to enter the Safe Mode. Second, manually delete the following directories or the file and folders of the Softonic Toolbar.
C: WINDOWS\Softonic Toolbar
C: Program Files\ Softonic Toolbar
A better way to completely get rid of Softonic Toolbar is to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. Best Uninstall Tool is one of the most excellent uninstall tools. Perfect Uninstaller can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications.
Tips for force uninstall Softonic Toolbar from PC:
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller for free.
2. Click “Save File” to install it to your computer following install instruction.
3. Select Softonic Toolbar item on the list to start removal.
4. Delete Softonic Toolbar’s registry chosen by Perfect Uninstaller automatically.
- Way of Uninstalling Windows Media 8 Encoding Utility from Computer Once and for All
- Windows Vista Java error 1606 - Repair Java error 1606 on Windows Vista effectively
- STOP 0X0000007B blue screen - How to fix STOP 0X0000007B error on Windows computer?
- Roboscan Internet Security Removal - Uninstalling Roboscan Internet Security the Easy Way
- Cannot load IncDapi.dll - Repair IncDapi.dll error quickly
- Windows update errors - Possible causes and solutions
- Cygwin1.dll is missing - Solutions to fix cygwin1.dll error quickly
- How can you resolve iTunes error 8012?
- Conduct a Full Removal of Avira AntiVir Removal Tool Completely