Norton AntiVirus is one of the most widely used antivirus programs. Norton AntiVirus 2005 offers both antivirus protection and (new in this version) a simple firewall. Despite that, you may have already decided to remove the program for trying the latest version. Need instruction for Norton AntiVirus 2005 removal? How to completely and instantly get rid of security program? I have designed an easy guide that will help you easily remove the Norton AntiVirus 2005 from your PC.
How to uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2005?
For Windows XP users:
1. Click on the Start menu and go to Control Panel.
2. Double click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
3. Wait for it open and populate with programs. When done, look for Norton AntiVirus 2005.
4. Select Norton AntiVirus 2005 and then hit the Change/Remove button on the right hand side.
5. When prompted, confirm the action. Wait for the Windows to complete the action.
6. Reboot your PC when prompted.
For Windows 7 or Vista users
1. Click the Start button and type ‘programs and features’ (without quotes and as is) in the Start Search bar.
2. Look for the Programs and Features option in the search results, select it and hit Enter to get in. 3. When in Programs and Features, look for Norton AntiVirus 2005, select it, and hit the Uninstall button.
4. If prompted for a confirmation, click Yes or Uninstall.
5. Reboot your computer when prompted.
Make sure that you have fully removed Norton AntiVirus 2005 from your system, using Find utility through Windows Registry Editor to search for the Norton AntiVirus 2005 registry entries throughout the individual registry branches like HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, and HKEY_CURRENT_USER etc. Select each Norton AntiVirus 2005 registry entry and delete it.
In case of a wrong doing, contact an automatic Norton AntiVirus 2005 removal with a trusty uninstaller program. Perfect Uninstaller will assist you in removing the security program more efficiently. It can scan over the computer to clean out the associated leftover folders, document and corrupt registry entries. You can free down Perfect Uninstaller from the Internet and install it on your computer. After you run it, it will help you to uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2005, ESET Online Scanner and Avast! Free Antivirus automatically.
- Error code 8000FFFF - Easily get rid of error code 8000FFFF in installing updates
- How to Remove Windows Server Defender completely
- How to get rid of bad image error?
- Easy Steps for Uninstalling Inbox Repair Tool from Your Windows
- Microsoft error codes - Check and get rid of frequent Microsoft error codes
- Why do I continue to get the "Temporary error: ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed" error?
- Best Aluria Security Center Removal - How to Completely Uninstall Aluria Security Center
- User-Friendly: We Meet Your Need - Spyware Cease 4.6 is Released!
- How to Remove Backdoor.Mirafox completely from Your Slow PC