Norton AntiVirus is one of the most widely used antivirus programs. Norton AntiVirus 2005 offers both antivirus protection and (new in this version) a simple firewall. Despite that, you may have already decided to remove the program for trying the latest version. Need instruction for Norton AntiVirus 2005 removal? How to completely and instantly get rid of security program? I have designed an easy guide that will help you easily remove the Norton AntiVirus 2005 from your PC.
How to uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2005?
For Windows XP users:
1. Click on the Start menu and go to Control Panel.
2. Double click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
3. Wait for it open and populate with programs. When done, look for Norton AntiVirus 2005.
4. Select Norton AntiVirus 2005 and then hit the Change/Remove button on the right hand side.
5. When prompted, confirm the action. Wait for the Windows to complete the action.
6. Reboot your PC when prompted.
For Windows 7 or Vista users
1. Click the Start button and type ‘programs and features’ (without quotes and as is) in the Start Search bar.
2. Look for the Programs and Features option in the search results, select it and hit Enter to get in. 3. When in Programs and Features, look for Norton AntiVirus 2005, select it, and hit the Uninstall button.
4. If prompted for a confirmation, click Yes or Uninstall.
5. Reboot your computer when prompted.
Make sure that you have fully removed Norton AntiVirus 2005 from your system, using Find utility through Windows Registry Editor to search for the Norton AntiVirus 2005 registry entries throughout the individual registry branches like HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, and HKEY_CURRENT_USER etc. Select each Norton AntiVirus 2005 registry entry and delete it.
In case of a wrong doing, contact an automatic Norton AntiVirus 2005 removal with a trusty uninstaller program. Perfect Uninstaller will assist you in removing the security program more efficiently. It can scan over the computer to clean out the associated leftover folders, document and corrupt registry entries. You can free down Perfect Uninstaller from the Internet and install it on your computer. After you run it, it will help you to uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2005, ESET Online Scanner and Avast! Free Antivirus automatically.
- Guide to Easily Uninstall IFilter Explorer from Computer
- My computer is too slow and how to increase computer speed easily?
- Cridex Trojan Removal Guide - How to Remove Cridex Trojan from Slow PC
- BSOD STOP error code 0X0000003B - Prevent and stop it Now
- How to Uninstall Batch PDF Security Remover Including All Traces
- Code 22 error - Fix computer error code 22 easily
- Activate Final Uninstaller
- How To Fix Oci.dll is Missing or Not Found Errors?
- How can you fix Windows errors and optimize PC performance?