Aimersoft Video Converter is video convert software that you can use to encode media files between various formats, including ASF, WMV, MOV, AVI and MP3. If you do not want to keep this program, then you will need to uninstall it from your computer. Thinking about removing Aimersoft Video Converter easily and quickly? If you need guide for video program removal, this following instruction is worth learning.
Uninstall Aimersoft Video Converter with Windows utility
Aimersoft Video Converter must be deactivated before completing the uninstall process listed below.
1. Click Start on your computer.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon (Windows Vista / Windows 7 users click Uninstall Programs).
4. The Add/Remove Programs dialog window displays.
5. Locate the Aimersoft Video Converter in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it.
6. Click the Add/Remove (or Uninstall) button.
7. If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, answer Yes to all.
8. Windows will complete the uninstall process.
After that, go back to the registry editor and delete the leftover entries:
1. Click on “My Computer” on the left Window.
2. Press on “Control” and “F” at the same time to open the “Search” window.
3. Copy and paste the s Aimersoft Video Converter into the box and press on “Enter” to view the key value.
4. Delete the key value once found.
5. Press on “Next” to look for another key value of it and manually delete it after that.
6. Press on key “F3″ to look for other key value of it and manually delete it once found.
7. Reboot your computer to take effect.
Recommended method to uninstall Aimersoft Video Converter
The best way to uninstall AVG is to download and run a professional Aimersoft Video Converter uninstall tool as such kind of products helps to greatly detect and remove all entries of the products from the computer. And Perfect Uninstaller is one that will do the job perfectly for you. To uninstall Aimersoft Video Converter completely, perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate & highlight the Aimersoft Video Converter products and select “Uninstall” to begin the Aimersoft Video Converter removal process.
3. Click “Next” to proceed when the below steps appear.
4. Perfect Uninstaller is scanning all related Aimersoft Video Converter entries on your computer and then click “Next”.
5. Click “Yes” to uninstall Aimersoft Video Converter from your computer.
- Java install error 1723 - Steps to fix error 1723 quickly
- XP Antivirus Pro 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Antivirus Pro 2013 instantly
- How to fix error 0X800703e7? Easy solutions to error 0X800703e7
- How to Remove Fake Windows Action Center from My Computer
- Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 - How to Remove Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 easily
- Infostealer.Vskim Removal - How to Remove Infostealer.Vskim instantly
- Error code 51 - How to fix error code 51 in playing games?
- Fix XP Start Menu problems - Why XP Start Menu Not Working and How to Fix It?
- Tip to Uninstall Panda Future Connection - How to Effectively Uninstall Panda Future Connection