Audio Notetaker is a revolutionary software package to help with navigating, annotating and organising digital recordings. Users need to reinstall the program when encountering the following errors: when opening Audio Notetaker or earlier the program crashes and won’t launch; Audio Notetaker not accept genuine product code. To successfully install the latest version, make sure you fully delete the earlier Audio Notetaker version. Do you need help of removing audio software fast? Now begin the Audio Notetaker removal with tutorial below.
Uninstall Audio Notetaker from Windows 7 and XP with this Detailed Tutorial
1. Click on the Start button, select Run, and type taskmgr in the open box to start Task Manager.
2. End all related processes in Task Manager.
3. Close Task Manager. Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
4. For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
5. Locate Audio Notetaker in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall on Windows 7.
6. Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
Doing this will remove the components of the program from the computer system but this does not completely remove all of its files. The traces left will have to be deleted as well. Second task is to remove the files, settings, etc left behind by this particular software.
1. Go to START and select My Computer.
2. When it loads, click “C:/Program Files/” and find all the files of the program.
3. Identify those entries coming from Audio Notetaker and delete them.
(To permanently delete the files from the PC without passing through Recycle Bin, select the folders and press Shift + Delete combination keys.)
4. After doing these, make sure that you restart the computer for the system to be refreshed.
In case this manual uninstall procedure doesn’t work, you may turn to the “Uninstall” function of Perfect Uninstaller which is the most powerful way to uninstall Audio Notetaker or any audio application.
Step 1: Click here to download Perfect Uninstaller, install it on your PC.
Step2: Launch Perfect Uninstaller, locate Audio Notetaker on the program list of Perfect Uninstaller, select it, and click “Uninstall” button.
Step3: Perfect Uninstaller will review uninstall program files and associated registry entries. Click Complete Uninstall to start the program uninstall process
Step4: The uninstall program of Audio Notetaker will be triggered then, click Yes on the pop up dialog box to start the uninstall progress.
Step5: Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed. When the uninstall completed, click “Yes” button.
Perfect Uninstaller is well known for its powerful uninstall techniques in fully uninstalling unwanted programs. What’s more, it can free up your computer space to make it run perfectly. Use it to entirely uninstall Foobar2000 or Acoustica Premium Edition if you need!
- How to Remove RelevantKnowledge Completely - Best RelevantKnowledge Removal
- Error code 0X00005d - What causes it and how to resolve error code 0X00005d?
- CouponBar Removal - How to Remove CouponBar once for all
- How to Remove Adware:Win32/Enumerate instantly
- Why do I continue to get the "Temporary error: ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed" error?
- Error on page - Fix IE “Error on Page” by yourself
- Learn How to Permanently Remove Yahoo Messenger Password from PC
- PSD runtime application error - Causes and solutions
- Force Uninstall Panda Antivirus 2007 from Your System Immediately