3GP Player 2011 is a free 3GP player that lets users play 3GP videos and other video formats on their computers. Do you know how to uninstall 3GP Player 2011 when you need to reinstall it? How to conduct a full removal for video program? If you need effective way of removing 3GP Player 2011, here are available instructions.
To conduct the 3GP Player 2011 manual removal, you can follow the below instructions:
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall 3GP Player 2011;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box;
What to do next in thoroughly uninstalling 3GP Player 2011? You have to delete left-over files which will be left by the above process.
1. Press “Start” and then locate “My Computer”.
2. Go to “C:\Program Files”, search and find the left-over files of 3GP Player 2011.
3. After you’ve identified these files, choose the selected folder and click “SHIFT + DELETE” to remove them permanently.
4. Empty your recycle bin and then restart your PC.
What else can we do to forcibly uninstall unwanted program? Does 3GP Player 2011 be uninstalled once and for all? Try a method by using a popular program such as Perfect Uninstaller. What you need to do is leaving all these leftovers to this professional and trusted uninstaller. It will only take a few minutes to uninstall 3GP Player 2011 and thoroughly wipe out all its remains.
The following tips show how Perfect Uninstaller works successfully in uninstalling 3GP Player 2011:
1. First equip your machine with Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller. Choose Force Uninstall on its main interface. Click OK to skip the pop-up window.
3. Perfect Uninstaller will scan your system to find all 3GP Player 2011 related files. When it has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- How come a computer won't install programs?
- Simple Way to Conduct AVS Video Converter Removal
- Backdoor.frauder Removal - How Can I Remove Backdoor.frauder safely
- 503 Service Unavailable error - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Proven Tips to Uninstall CyberCafePro Client from Your PC
- Simple Guide to Remove Troj/Agent-ZMO instantly
- BSOD Physical Memory Dump Error - How to Prevent & Fix It?
- Permanent Solution You Can Use to Uninstall ClaroRead from PC
- Best Way to Completely Uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner from PC