Avant Browser is a multi-window browser designed to expand features provided by Internet Explorer. Many users install a bundled version of the browser accidentally, especially if they do not pay attention to software installation dialogs that include the toolbar in the setup. The Avant Browser is usually selected for installation by default. Users who do not want to use the Avant Browser should consider uninstalling it. Do you have troubles with web browser removal? Need help of uninstalling Avant Browser? Let’s me introduce effective methods for you.
Tutorial of How to Uninstall Avant Browser from Your Computer
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find Avant Browser, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall Avant Browser in few seconds.
Step 5: Restart your computer after the removal is finished.
Remove associated files of Avant Browser from PC
You can follow the steps to wipe out any unnecessary files of Avant Browser from your computer:
1. Click Start and then go to My Computer.
2. Click C:/Program Files/ and then find out the Avant Browser associated files.
3. Locate Avant Browser associated files, select the folder and press SHIFT + DELETE to wipe out it from your PC.
4. Go to Recycle Bin on the desktop to remove it permanently.
5. Restart your PC to complete the uninstall task.
To uninstall and remove browser for good, we recommend Perfect Uninstaller for general users. Perfect Uninstaller is one of the best uninstaller program tools able to scan through your computer and get rid of any traces of software that you don’t want on there. From our tests, we’ve found this tool to be the most reliable & effective – removing all the fake anti-virus programs that you may have on your computer in the most effective way.
That’s it! Avant Browser or other browser should now be completely removed from your computer with this tutorial.
- Windows update error 643 - Get rid of update error codes and install updates properly
- Error code BIOHD-8 - Fix your PC from error code BIOHD-8 easily
- W32.Waledac.C!gen2 Removal - How to Remove W32.Waledac.C!gen2 from Your Computer
- Computer error 302 - Causes and solutions to HTTP error 302
- How to Remove Iask123.com Redirect Virus from My PC
- Computer blue screen c000021a error - Best blue screen error fix
- Lhqybb.exe repair - Simple methods to fix lhqybb.exe error
- Uninstall Guide for Bubble Breaker - How to Effectively Delete Bubble Breaker Permanently
- How to deal with Windows Media “Did not fit on device” problem?