Avant Browser is a multi-window browser designed to expand features provided by Internet Explorer. Many users install a bundled version of the browser accidentally, especially if they do not pay attention to software installation dialogs that include the toolbar in the setup. The Avant Browser is usually selected for installation by default. Users who do not want to use the Avant Browser should consider uninstalling it. Do you have troubles with web browser removal? Need help of uninstalling Avant Browser? Let’s me introduce effective methods for you.
Tutorial of How to Uninstall Avant Browser from Your Computer
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find Avant Browser, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall Avant Browser in few seconds.
Step 5: Restart your computer after the removal is finished.
Remove associated files of Avant Browser from PC
You can follow the steps to wipe out any unnecessary files of Avant Browser from your computer:
1. Click Start and then go to My Computer.
2. Click C:/Program Files/ and then find out the Avant Browser associated files.
3. Locate Avant Browser associated files, select the folder and press SHIFT + DELETE to wipe out it from your PC.
4. Go to Recycle Bin on the desktop to remove it permanently.
5. Restart your PC to complete the uninstall task.
To uninstall and remove browser for good, we recommend Perfect Uninstaller for general users. Perfect Uninstaller is one of the best uninstaller program tools able to scan through your computer and get rid of any traces of software that you don’t want on there. From our tests, we’ve found this tool to be the most reliable & effective – removing all the fake anti-virus programs that you may have on your computer in the most effective way.
That’s it! Avant Browser or other browser should now be completely removed from your computer with this tutorial.
- Windows Delayed Write Failed – Fix it now
- Quick Guidelines on Uninstalling Flash Slideshow Maker Pro on Windows
- How to Remove Search.openmediasoft.com from Your PC
- SweetIM Uninstall - How to Remove SweetIM completely
- Folderico Uninstalling Tips - How to Get Rid of Folderico Completely from PC
- Computer shuts down unexpectedly - Optimize PC performance easily
- Ergative.com Removal - How to Remove Ergative.com Browser Hijacker from PC
- Instruction on Eliminating Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate from PC
- Windows Protection Suite - How to Remove Windows Protection Suite instantly