Avant Browser is a multi-window browser designed to expand features provided by Internet Explorer. Many users install a bundled version of the browser accidentally, especially if they do not pay attention to software installation dialogs that include the toolbar in the setup. The Avant Browser is usually selected for installation by default. Users who do not want to use the Avant Browser should consider uninstalling it. Do you have troubles with web browser removal? Need help of uninstalling Avant Browser? Let’s me introduce effective methods for you.
Tutorial of How to Uninstall Avant Browser from Your Computer
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find Avant Browser, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
Step 4: Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall Avant Browser in few seconds.
Step 5: Restart your computer after the removal is finished.
Remove associated files of Avant Browser from PC
You can follow the steps to wipe out any unnecessary files of Avant Browser from your computer:
1. Click Start and then go to My Computer.
2. Click C:/Program Files/ and then find out the Avant Browser associated files.
3. Locate Avant Browser associated files, select the folder and press SHIFT + DELETE to wipe out it from your PC.
4. Go to Recycle Bin on the desktop to remove it permanently.
5. Restart your PC to complete the uninstall task.
To uninstall and remove browser for good, we recommend Perfect Uninstaller for general users. Perfect Uninstaller is one of the best uninstaller program tools able to scan through your computer and get rid of any traces of software that you don’t want on there. From our tests, we’ve found this tool to be the most reliable & effective – removing all the fake anti-virus programs that you may have on your computer in the most effective way.
That’s it! Avant Browser or other browser should now be completely removed from your computer with this tutorial.
- How to fix error code F3-F200-0002 on your computer?
- Computer won't start - How to fix a computer that won’t turn on?
- Disk Antivirus Professional - How Can I Remove Disk Antivirus Professional from My PC
- HTTP 500 internal server error - Causes and solutions
- Force Remove IE History Tracker from PC - IE History Tracker Uninstall Guide
- Kepsy Worm - How to Remove Kepsy completely from PC
- Fully Remove PC Pitstop Exterminate - How to Uninstall PC Pitstop Exterminate Instantly
- Uninstall Guide for Hide My IP 2009 - How to Delete Hide My IP 2009 Completely
- OpenCL.dll problem - Deal with OpenCL.dll error the simplest method