AVG Anti-Rootkit is a powerful tool designed to detect and remove Rootkits and Trojans. Have you made up your mind to uninstall it from your PC after certain time of using? Or are you already begin searching the methods to remove it? How to uninstall security program from your computer? Want to instantly and completely remove AVG Anti-Rootkit? Then follow the introduction to finish the removal.
To manually remove AVG Anti-Rootkit means to apply the Add/Remove Programs utility, and then delete its program files and registry. Following is the detail introduction.
Uninstalling the AVG Anti-Rootkit from the Windows Control Panel
1. Go to Start and click it.
2. Scroll to Setting and move to Control Panel, then click it to enter.
3. Find and double click the Add/ Remove Programs icon.
4. Find and scroll to AVG Anti-Rootkit among the program list, then click on the appearing Remove button and then confirm it.
5. Double-click “My Computer” and double-click the C drive. Find and delete the following directories if they still exist in your system:
C:\Program Files\ AVG Anti-Rootkit
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ AVG Anti-Rootkit
6. Go to Start and click Run to open the registry editor, then type in ‘regedit’ to the blank box, click OK. Search for and delete the data about AVG Anti-Rootkit.
The process involved in uninstalling AVG Anti-Rootkit is no doubt a bit difficulty for computer novice. Therefore, if you are willing to uninstall AVG Anti-Rootkit manually, be prepared for a little lengthy and complicated process. If you would like to uninstall the undesired program with great ease, one advice for you is using the program uninstaller application. It can solve your uninstall problems in a short time and all you have to do is to click some buttons.
The following steps are easy to follow and you don’t need a computer technician to uninstall AVG Anti-Rootkit.
Step one: Download a powerful uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller.
Step two: Save the uninstaller preferably on your desk top.
Step three: Ensure that the AVG Anti-Rootkit is closed then double click on the file to install.
Step four: Locate AVG Anti-Rootkit on the list and then click Uninstall.
Step five. Follow the prompts till you fully uninstall AVG Anti-Rootkit from your PC.
- How to Get Rid of AltaVista Toolbar - Help with AltaVista Toolbar uninstall
- Windows Protection Maintenance Removal - How Can You Remove Windows Protection Maintenance quickly
- Windows 7 Display Error - Windows 7 Display Problem Fix
- Windows Installer failure - How to fix
- SweetIM Uninstall - How to Remove SweetIM completely
- Ecostartpage.com - How to Remove Ecostartpage.com Browser Hijacker easily
- Backdoor.Rocra - How to Wipe off Backdoor.Rocra Trojan instantly
- No data received - Solve No data received problem in Google Chrome now
- How to Remove Packed.Generic.400 quickly from Your PC