Backdoor.Egobot is a backdoor Trojan horse like Backdoor.Hugly that will allow hackers to access the computer randomly, download malicious files on the compromised computer and steal sensitive information secretly. Other pc threats can also make use of the back door and get access to the vulnerable computer. If you have an antivirus program on the computer, it will display warning message about blocking various pc threats. However, removing Backdoor.Egobot is the essential thing to stop virus attacks. The Trojan adds registry entries to the auto-run and then it can load itself without users’ approval every time the computer boots. When you surf the internet, it keep an eye on your search quires, websites your visit and store keystrokes. Such information may be stored in a file which will be sent to remote server later. When the information is exposed to third parties, you may lose your account passwords and get annoying advertisement. If you are looking for ways to get rid of Backdoor.Egobot, this is the right article for you.
Backdoor.Egobot tech information
With the following information you can get rid of the Trojan by manual way. Manual way involves killing malicious processes, deleting malicious files and remove related registry entries. Some parts are very risks and allow no mistakes. If you are not experienced enough, Backdoor.Egobot manual removal is not the best choice.
When the Trojan is executed, it drops the following files:
Backdoor.Egobot runs the following file upon startup:
The Trojan reads daxctle.dll, the file with the main malicious code, and injects it into the following processes:
Best way to remove Backdoor.Egobot completely
Using a virus removal program is considered as the best way. Firstly, it is simple and requires no advanced pc skill. As long as you know how to download and install the program, it can take care of everything automatically. Secondly, it involves no risk. Backdoor.Egobot manual removal may lead to system crash if you delete wrong files and registry entries while using an intelligent removal program will guarantee the system stability. Do you know what kind of virus removal program can wipe off the backdoor Trojan instantly? I recommend advanced antispyware program like Spyware Cease.
- Get rid of “Invalid Boot.ini” error message at PC startup
- Easy-to-follow Instruction for Winsent Messenger Removal
- Blue screen error fix - Prevent and fix blue screen errors effectively
- The Fast Way to Uninstall Magic Translator from Windows
- A Quick Tutorial on How to Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2005 from Windows
- Step-By-Step Guide to Remove IEAntivirus with Spyware Cease
- Windows Explorer has stopped working - Fix Windows Explorer problem quickly
- Savings Sidekick Removal Guide - How to Get Rid of Savings Sidekick
- SDL.dll is missing - Fix SDL.dll error the simplest way