Backdoor-exi is a backdoor trojan like Backdoor.graybird that widely spread over the internet recently. Let along other damages, at least the trojan will slow down your computer obviously and use network bandwidth. When the trojan creeps into your system, your personal information is no longer safe. Backdoor-exi could gain information about windows system, software, passwords, keyboard strokes and so on. The valuable information may be used to corrupt the system or sell for money.
Backdoor-exi infection symptoms
The trojan could cause windows registry errors
Users fail to log in administer account or a website
Web browser is hijacked by malicious sites like
Software can not run
If your computer is experiencing these symptoms above frequently, unfortunately, your PC may have infected Backdoor-exi. It is top urgent for you to get an effective method to remove it completely. Next, we will guide you how to remove Backdoor-exi quickly and effectively.
How to Remove Backdoor-exi Manually?
Manual remove Backdoor-exi is a difficult task and it does not ensure complete deletion since some files may be hidden secretly. Consequently, it may be potential threat to your system once again.
1. Stop Backdoor-exi related processes.
2. Find and delete related files.
3. Delete associated Registry Entries
Remove Backdoor-exi by your antivirus program
Usually, a user could notice the infection only when an antivirus program displays a warning. If your antivirus warns you of the infection or your antivirus detect the virus during scan. Following tips could help an antivirus program remove Backdoor-exi effectively.
1. Enter Safe Mode with Networking
2. Delete temporary files
3. Update the antivirus program and run a scan
4. Wait until the scan finishes and click remove button to get rid of Backdoor-exi
5. Reboot computer
Recommended Backdoor-exi removal tool
The best way to get rid of the virus is to scan your computer with a professional removal program. Some users will mistakenly delete legitimate files or corrupt windows registry during manual removal. Using a removal program can avoid such mistakes effectively and also get rid of the infection completely. Are you looking for an effective Backdoor-exi removal program? I recommend you to use Spyware Cease, which has been proved by many users. Spyware Cease, an antispyware program, adopts double scan engine and is more powerful than common antivirus programs.
- How to Remove AdWare.Win32.Gamevance.hfti effectively from PC
- How to Remove Vista Defender Plus 2013 instantly
- Windows 7 computer won't update - Why won’t Windows 7 updates install?
- Adware.FSpy Removal Guide - How to Remove Adware.FSpy immediately
- Backdoor.graybird - How to Remove Backdoor.graybird from Computers
- iTunes 4450 error - Common causes and solutions
- Cannot load IncDapi.dll - Repair IncDapi.dll error quickly
- Completely Uninstall Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit from System in Minutes
- Microsoft error codes - Check and get rid of frequent Microsoft error codes