Backdoor.Hugly is a Trojan horse designed to open back door for hackers on the infected computer. Via the back door, a hacker can attack the computer without being stopped by an antivirus program or firewall. Moreover, via the back door, other pc threats can get into the computer more randomly. If you do not want the computer rendered in danger, you need to remove backdoor virus like Backdoor.Hugly. Backdoor.Hugly can end processes, drop a copy of itself on the system, run malicious files, execute a remote shell as well as restart computer to confirm modification. When the Trojan is uploading or downloading data, you will suffer slow internet speed. The data it uploads is usually system information. To stop various attacks, you need to remove Backdoor.Hugly first.
Backdoor.Hugly technical details
If you want to remove the Trojan manually, you need to get more details such as what files and registry entries it creates on the computer. Searching for malicious components is a complicated and hard job.
1. Files created by Backdoor.Hugly
2. Registry entries associated with Backdoor.Hugly
Recommended way to get rid of Backdoor.Hugly
Manual way is usually not recommended to common users because it is likely to damage the computer if you make some mistakes like deleting a wrong registry entry. To avoid system crashes but remove the backdoor quickly, using a virus removal program is a good choice. It is considered as automatic Backdoor.Hugly removal way. A virus removal program can scan the pc and then find out malicious items. Such programs are easy to use. You can click a few buttons to clean up infected computer.
The only problem now is whether all virus removal programs can remove Backdoor.Hugly effectively. You need to find one that can remove the backdoor and other virus. Spyware Cease is one of the recommended tools due to its comprehensive solution and excellent performance.
- Error code 0X00005d - What causes it and how to resolve error code 0X00005d?
- How to Quickly and Completely Uninstall Infibia Easy Tools from Vista
- Easy Steps for Uninstalling Inbox Repair Tool from Your Windows
- How to Remove Backdoor.Wualess completely
- How to Remove Claro Toolbar from Web Browser
- How Can You Fix Windows C00D11B1 Error?
- NEWS:Spyware Cease 3.0 released!
- How to fix the Boot Manager error? Repair Boot Manager instantly
- How to Remove Trojan.Ecltys!gen8 with Easy Steps