Backdoor.Sosork is a backdoor Trojan that can allow hackers to access the computer without users’ approval and without being detected by an antivirus program easily. To create a back door on the compromised computer, the Trojan creates malicious files and registry entries, and then builds connection with the remote server. Backdoor.Sosork is capable of stealing information like system, cpu, processes, memory and so on, which can help the hacker exploit vulnerability. Hackers can get the authority to run programs, delete files and steal files. Common problems victims will encounter are program fails to run, error message pop up and web browser is redirected. The infection is surely dangerous for the system and you need to remove Backdoor.Sosork completely once you notice it.
Usually, manual way and using a virus removal program are both possible way to get rid of the Trojan. However, manual way is more complicated and difficult than using an automatic program.
How to remove Backdoor.Sosork manually
To remove the Trojan manually is to remove all components including processes, files and registry entries completely. First of all, you should know how to identify the malicious items.
1. Kill suspicious processes
2. Delete following files
3. Run registry editor and delete registry entries
How to remove Backdoor.Sosork by a virus removal program
If you have a security program, you should use it to scan the computer before you do any change to the system. Sometimes, powerful Trojan can affect the performance of a security program. In the circumstance, your antivirus program may fail to detect or remove Backdoor.Sosork. Try the following method.
1. Enter Safe Mode with Networking
2. Remove all temporary files
3. Update your antivirus program and run a scan
If you can not remove Backdoor.Sosork by trying the tips, I recommend you to download Spyware Cease, a professional antispyware program. Antispyware software can detect and remove the backdoor Trojan more effectively than common antivirus. Spyware Cease has ability to detect most latest infection including Backdoor.Sosork and can wipe off them before severe damage is done.
- NTLDR is missing - Fix “NTLDR is missing” computer error easily
- Can't find ntdll.dll - Repair ntdll.dll error the simplest way
- Error code 28 - Solve code 28 error instantly
- Code 10 device cannot start - Solve computer error code 10 quickly
- File:\Boot\BCD missing - Fix “windows Boot Configuration Data File Is Missing” error easily
- Hl2.exe has stopped working - Fix it now
- Quarantine Area Added in Spyware Cease 4.7 Release!
- SDL.dll is missing - Fix SDL.dll error the simplest way
- Code 41 error - Repair Windows error code 41 quickly