Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 is a harmful variant from backdoor Trojan family. The Trojan will install remote control desktop on the compromised computer and give hackers to access the system easily. The backdoor can bring additional Trojans to the infected computer. For example, rogue software are widely spread via backdoor Trojan like Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1. You may suffer redirected web browser, locked desktop and annoying pop-up. When the Trojan installs, it writes new registry entries to make sure it can run automatically when you turn on the computer. Meanwhile, it creates lots of malicious files on the computer and modify system settings, so it is hard to remove Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 completely. If you are one of the victims, learn how to remove Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 with the following methods.
This information could help experience users to remove Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 manually. For most computer users, it is no help. After analysis, we found
The Trojan drops the following files
Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 also drops a clean file with a .doc, .pdf, or .ppt extension under the %Temp% or %CurrentFolder% directory and then opens it.
The trojan creates the following registry entry so that it runs every time Windows starts:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\”Adobe Update” = “[PATH TO DROPPED FILE]”
How to remove Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 easily
To remove the Trojan completely is to wipe off all its traces. As you see the Trojan creates files, add registry entries and change files, it is hard to remove all manually. As far as we are concerned, using an antivirus program is the best and effective method to get rid of Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1. Want to know which one is the best antivirus program? Definitely, Spyware Cease is the most professional and powerful antivirus program since it can detect various kinds of viruses within few minutes and help remove them effectively from your PC. Can’t wait to have a try? Please click here and download Spyware Cease, and we are pretty sure that you will clean up Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 permanently from your PC.
- No sound from computer - How to get sound back to computer?
- How to Remove ICSPA Virus quickly
- How can you deal with Google Chrome unknown installer error?
- How can I make my old computer run faster? Easy tips to speed up your computer
- How Can You Uninstall Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Quickly and Easily?
- Windows error 183 - Repair Windows error 183 easily
- Win32.katusha.a Removal - How to Get Rid of Win32.katusha.a easily
- Windows Protection Suite - How to Remove Windows Protection Suite instantly
- Jucheck.exe Error - How to Remove Jucheck.exe Virus easily