Backdoor.Wisti is a Trojan created by hackers or crackers to open a back door on the compromised computers. The Trojan may disguise itself as a useful program so as to attack the computer secretly. It can also attach to other freeware or shareware and access the computer without being noticed by users. Once the infected program is executed, Backdoor.Wisti will be activated and then generate many malicious files on the system.
Properties of Backdoor.Wisti
It changes system settings like firewall settings and browser settings
It modifies registry startup entries so that it can run at windows startup
It gives other threats access to the computer
It allow hackers to gain sensitive information
Technical details of Backdoor.Wisti
When the Trojan is executed, it adds the following files to the target computer:
Backdoor.Wisti creates the following registry subkey:
The Trojan may then connect to one or more of the following URLs:
Notes: above information may help users who have advanced pc skills remove Backdoor.Wisti manually from the computer.
How to remove Backdoor.Wisti effectively
The most effective way to get rid of such a Trojan is to scan the computer with a virus removal program and let it wipe off the infection automatically. Actually, it has become the most common way to remove threats and protect computers. Do you have an antivirus program? Does your antivirus program remove Backdoor.Wisti effectively? Here we have a recommendation for Backdoor.Wisti removal. Users who can not delete the Trojan with their security program can download Spyware Cease, an advanced antispyware program.
The advantage of using Spyware Cease is it removes not only Backdoor.Wisti but also threats accessing the infected computer via back door.
- ShopFree Toolbar Uninstall Tutorial - Steps to Uninstall ShopFree Toolbar with Great Success
- Complete Guide to Uninstall ASUS Update Utility from Your Computer
- Windows Police PRO - How to Remove Windows Police PRO quickly
- How to Remove PCH Search Engine and Stop Web Browser Redirection
- Windows update error 80072ee2 - What causes it and how to fix code 80072ee2 error easily?
- Google.isearchinfo.com - How to Remove Google.isearchinfo.com instantly
- How to Uninstall ParetoLogic FileCure in Minutes - Useful ParetoLogic FileCure Removal
- Why won't my computer do Windows updates? Fix Windows update errors instantly