Battery Doubler is a useful software application that is able to double your battery’s autonomy with little to no concessions. After using the free trial of Battery Doubler, you can uninstall it if you are not satisfied with its performance. Can you easily remove unwanted Battery Doubler from your computer? In this article, you will get available program removal options.
How to uninstall Battery Doubler manually:
1. Restart computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. End every Battery Doubler related process in Task Manager.
3. Click on the Start button to open the menu, and then choose Control Panel.
4. In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program.
Alternately, if you do not see the Uninstall a program link, click Programs and Features.
5. Scroll through the list of currently installed programs until you find Battery Doubler, select it and choose Uninstall.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
It is necessary to check out and find out if there are stuffs still listed on your computer. Instruction:
1. Click the Windows “Start” button and click “Run”.
2. Type “regedit” and press “Enter” to launch the registry.
3. Click the “HKEY_CURRENT_USER” folder on the left panel and expand “Software.” Navigate to the “Software\ Battery Doubler” folder and right-click it. Click “Delete,” and click “Yes” to confirm. Click the “File” menu and click “Exit” to close the registry.
4. Click the Windows “Start” button and click “My Computer.” Double-click the “C:” drive. Double-click the “Program Files” folder. Locate the Battery Doubler folder and right-click it. Click “Delete.” Click “Yes” to confirm.
5. Empty the recycle bin and restart your computer to complete the removal process.
If you are not sure how to conduct the removal above, your only solution to have completely uninstalled from your computer is to using and uninstaller program.
How to uninstall Battery Doubler automatically:
Well, if you are a computer beginner, I suppose the above manual removal seems hard to you. If you are not sure how to uninstall Battery Doubler and delete leftover files, we recommended you make another choice.
Installing a remover program like Perfect Uninstaller is the easiest way to remove unwanted program because the removal tool does everything for you, including deleting any registry entries. Looking for uninstalling program such as Battery Doubler, TweakerNow PowerPack 2009 or ZipCentral? Perfect Uninstall can help you conduct all these removals automatically.
- System32 error remover - Get rid of frequent system32 error messages permanently
- How to Uninstall PhotoScape - Complete PhotoScape Removal
- Complete Guide on How to Uninstall Microsoft DirectX from PC
- How come a computer won't install programs?
- Disk Write Error - Causes and Solutions
- How to Uninstall TweakNow PowerPack? - Your Best Guide on How to Remove TweakNow PowerPack
- How to Remove Backdoor.Korplug!gen2 completely
- How to Remove Scorecardresearch.com Redirect Virus easily
- Step-By-Step Guide to Remove IEAntivirus with Spyware Cease