Belarc Advisor is a program that generates a detailed report of the hardware and software on your computer. Do you need to uninstall the program so that you can successfully reinstall a new Belarc Advisor? What is the effective solution for uninstalling Belarc Advisor for computer beginners? If you decide to remove Windows software from your computer, follow the instruction below to manage your uninstalling processes.
Remove Belarc Advisor from the Windows Control Panel
1. Navigate to the Start button, and then click on the Settings tab.
2. Once Settings is located click Control Panel.
3. Within the Control Panel Click Add/Remove Programs button.
4. Please wait for it load properly, this varies on every machine. Then you’ll notice a list of all the current installed software on your system. Select Belarc Advisor you wish to uninstall.
5. You’ll notice the uninstall option has appeared. Select and confirm the uninstall.
6. Wait for the progress to complete.
Remove Belarc Advisor from the registry:
1. From the Start Menu, select “Run”.
2. In the “Run” dialog box, type the word “regedit” and click “OK.” This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click “Edit” and select “Find”.
4. In the “Find” box, keep the boxes labeled “Keys, Values, and Data” selected. Enter the Belarc Advisor you want to delete and click “Find Next”.
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and then click “Delete”. Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the toolbar. Press “F3” on your keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed.
6. Restart your computer when finished.
Effective way to uninstall Belarc Advisor once and for all
Many IT professionals prefer to use automated removal utilities to do the program removal job, which is very easy and time-saving. The automated removal utilities such as Perfect Uninstaller will help faster and easily uninstall programs that can not be uninstalled by Add/Remove Programs. It is not perfect in its design but also its powerful uninstall functions. With the help of Perfect Uninstaller, you can remove Belarc Advisor with ease.
- Error 38 fix - Solve error 38 on your own
- Random computer freezing - How to fix a freezing computer instantly?
- Perfect Malware Inspector Removal - Uninstalling Malware Inspector Easily
- Guide to Force Uninstall IdentaFone PRO from Your Computer
- How Can I Remove Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.aky easily
- What is wuauclt.exe file and how to fix wuauclt.exe error?
- Computer shuts down randomly - Why and how to stop PC from shutting down randomly?
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent2.ddnd by myself