Comodo Internet Security is an Internet security suite designed to protect you against the majority of threats you may encounter when you surf the Internet. Although the program offers you complete protection, you may need to uninstall it for some other reasons. How to fully uninstall unwanted Comodo Internet Security from your computer? What is the best method to get rid of security program? For more effective method to uninstall Comodo Internet Security, follow step-by-step guide below.
Sometime users have problems uninstalling program, this is mainly because the program or some elements of it are actually running. The program or one its services may be running silently in the background. To discover the status and disconnect all applications associated with the program, you will need to disable all the services associated with the program. Here is how:
1. Press Crtl-Alt-Delete to pull up the task manager.
2. Click the Processes tab.
3. Select all processes of Comodo Internet Security and click End.
Now you can remove Comodo Internet Security from Windows with tips below:
1. Click Start menu and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Add or Remove Programs in the appeared window=>in the Change or Remove Programs lab, click Comodo Internet Security in the “Currently installed programs list”=>click Change/Remove button to begin
3. Please select “Uninstall” button in the pop-up window and click “Next” to continue.
If you still find your seeing traces of the program you may have to delve deeper into your system registry. Tread carefully as editing your registry poses a potential threat for your computer system. Deleting the wrong file from your registry can lead system malfunctions and you may corrupt further programs on your PC.
A recommended method to permanently uninstall Comodo Internet Security
Looking for a quick and easy way to thoroughly delete the whole Comodo Internet Security from your PC? I only recommend you download a reliable uninstaller such as the well-known Perfect Uninstaller.
If removing Comodo Internet Security is a very hard task for you, or you don’t know exactly how to uninstall BitDefender Antivirus 2009 or Aluria Security Center, using the automatic uninstaller can speed up the removal process and prevent you from obtaining future errors.
- System error 5 access denied – Troubleshoot & fix system error 5 now
- Why is Google Chrome not working and how to resolve it?
- Trojan.win32.heur.098 Removal - How Can You Remove Trojan.win32.heur.098 quickly
- Windows error messages - Tips to prevent and get rid of Windows error messages
- Page will not open - What to do when website will not open?
- Google encrypted error - How to do when encountering a Google encrypted error?
- How to Remove Worm/Generic2.CLCO easily
- System Error 5 Access Denied - How to Fix It?
- Windows 7 startup error - How to get Windows 7 start up properly?