QtWeb Internet Browser is a basic, lightweight web browser for Windows that offers a few nice perks. If you don’t like the way the browser looks or feels, you’re able to uninstall it from your computer. Do you know how to fully uninstall QtWeb Internet Browser? For many computer novices, it is not quite easy for them to remove web browser from computers. If you wish for a hassle free solution for QtWeb Internet Browser removal then seeking the help of technical provider offering computer support is the best way out.
Tips for removing QtWeb Internet Browser:
Stop the program from running
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete at the same time.
- Click on the Processes tab.
- Single click QtWeb Internet Browser and Click End Process.
Remove the program from Add/Remove Programs
- Click Start and locate the Control Panel.
- Once in the Control Panel press the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Find out GreenBrowser in the installed program list
- Press Uninstall button.
Delete related QtWeb Internet Browser related files and registry
1. Open Start Menu and then open Search.
2. Enter Keep Tube on the blank and then select QtWeb Internet Browser, click Yes.
3. Once it shown you all related files, delete them all.
4. Open Start Menu again, and go to Run.
5. Enter regedit and click Yes to activate Registry Editor.
6. Find out entries related to Keep Tube and delete them all.
7. Reboot your computer.
Using an extra uninstaller to automatically uninstall QtWeb Internet Browser will be more effective. If you haven’t had such a program, we recommend Perfect Uninstaller. This uninstaller serves as one of the most powerful and advanced tool which can read and automatically uninstall all the entries or directories of unwanted software.
Basically, what a Perfect Uninstaller does is 4 things:
1. It activates program’s regular uninstaller.
2. It will scan your driver to find any related files.
3. It will scan your registry to find any related files.
4. It will show Windows installer so that you know if removed program such as QtWeb Internet Browser is clear off.
- Network DNS error - Fix it and surf the web easily
- Xvidcore.dll error fix - How can you fix xvidcore.dll error easily?
- Uninstall Tutorial for Flash Player Detector - How to Effectively Uninstall Flash Player Detector
- Error code 8000FFFF - Easily get rid of error code 8000FFFF in installing updates
- JS:Redirector-B Removal - How to Remove JS:Redirector-B quickly
- Internet Explorer crashes - Fix Internet Explorer issue quickly
- How Can You Remove Backdoor.Netbot with Easy Steps
- Dell Error Code 0Xc0000034 - Common causes and solutions
- How to Get Rid of Windows Live Messenger Thoroughly and Instantly