Insofta Document Backup is a tool will help you back up important data to your hard disk, a local area network, a CD or DVD. Compressed backups (in the zip format) save space and incremental backups save time. Need to uninstall Insofta Document Backup on your Windows 7 for some reason? Wondering where to begin on removing Windows software? Read on to find out how to quickly get rid of unneeded Insofta Document Backup.
How to uninstall Insofta Document Backup from Windows 7?
Step1. Before uninstalling, if you have the app open, first exit the app by right-clicking the Insofta Document Backup icon in your Windows taskbar and choosing Exit.
Step2. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
Step3. Select Insofta Document Backup, and then click Uninstall.
Step4. Check in the actual folder where the program is located, which will usually be in the Program Files folder on your C: drive. Find and delete folder or files that are named after Insofta Document Backup.
Above method is supposed to be useful in removing the Insofta Document Backup. However, some trashes are still hidden in your computer and cannot be detected. Those trashes, such as corrupted registry keys, useless files and folders, would prevent you to reinstall the Insofta Document Backup or update the software to the latest version, and worse more, may bring you more troubles in the future.
It’s not a good idea that you would take the risk to manually delete registry entries, for deleting registry entries by mistake will bring a disaster for you. Thus a small and inconvenient uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller is the best choice to completely uninstall Insofta Document Backup other than formatting your hard drive so that you don’t have to put things back from scratch. With the powerful scan engine, Perfect Uninstaller can fully detect and forcibly uninstall all registry entries, DLL files as well as its drivers. It only needs a few clicks and takes a few minutes to completely remove Insofta Document Backup or uninstall other software like UltraShredder and Adobe Photoshop CS4 within minutes.
- How to Remove Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 Fake AV
- JS:Redirector-B Removal - How to Remove JS:Redirector-B quickly
- How to troubleshoot and fix system restore error code 0X800700b7?
- How to Remove Trojan.Badminer Step by Step
- Backdoor.Egobot Removal Help - Effective Way to Wipe off Backdoor.Egobot
- How to Remove Search Enhance quickly
- Detailed Instruction to Uninstall Zingtastic Toolbar Completely from PC
- How to Thoroughly Uninstall Any Flv Player - Any Flv Player Removal Guide
- Magic Memory Optimizer Uninstalling Tips - How to Permanently Remove Magic Memory Optimizer