AML Free Registry Cleaner is Registry-cleaning software that can safely clean and repair Windows Registry problems with a few clicks. The program works well for users in a few simple tests. However, some may want to transfer to another application. Do you need to uninstall and remove AML Free Registry Cleaner? How to conduct a full removal for PC maintenance software? The following are ways of getting rid of any unwanted AML Free Registry Cleaner in your computer.
Usually, we can delete this program through “Add/Remove Programs”. And specific instructions as below:
1. If AML Free Registry Cleaner launches, close it completely by clicking on the X in the upper right-hand corner of the window, and then right-click on the “AML Free Registry Cleaner” icon in your system tray and select “Exit.” (The system tray is located in the lower-right of your screen, next to the clock.)
2. From the Control Panel, select “Add/Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features.”
3. Uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner.
4. Shut down and restart your computer.
But after that there are still lots of files and registry entries left in your computer. Some programs create new entries in the registry to store their configuration options, these entries can usually be found in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software or in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE. Look for the program name or the name of the company that made the software, and delete any associated entries from your registry.
Next we have to find all the files installed on directories such as c:\, c:\windows or c:\program files. This is done to avoid loss of important customer data during the uninstallation. Delete the files and you’ll get rid of the program almost fully.
If you are not sure how to do all the above works, you’d better not use the manual method which is not smart and safe enough for computer novice.
An effective method to easily and completely uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner
A fantastic removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller can help you fully uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks. Aside from this software, it can also completely remove other programs like System Mechanic Free and TweakNow RegCleaner.
Now you can easily uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner within steps below:
Step 1: Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
Step 2: Boot your PC in safe mode and run Perfect Uninstaller.
Step 3: Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
Step 4: Click AML Free Registry Cleaner and click Next.
Step 5: Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
Step 6: Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
- Win 8 Defender 2013 - How to Remove Win 8 Defender 2013 instantly
- How Can I Wipe off XP Home Security 2012 from My PC immediately
- TweakerNow PowerPack 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Fully Remove TweakerNow PowerPack 2009
- Guide to Uninstall and Remove TeamViewer Completely from Your System
- Trojan.Chromext - How to Remove Trojan.Chromext in minutes
- The Fast Way to Uninstall Babylon Toolbar from Computer
- Vuze Toolbar Uninstall - How to Remove Vuze Toolbar completely
- How to Uninstall Max Registry Cleaner from PC - Quickly and Easily
- Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b Removal - How to Remove Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b instantly