AML Free Registry Cleaner is Registry-cleaning software that can safely clean and repair Windows Registry problems with a few clicks. The program works well for users in a few simple tests. However, some may want to transfer to another application. Do you need to uninstall and remove AML Free Registry Cleaner? How to conduct a full removal for PC maintenance software? The following are ways of getting rid of any unwanted AML Free Registry Cleaner in your computer.
Usually, we can delete this program through “Add/Remove Programs”. And specific instructions as below:
1. If AML Free Registry Cleaner launches, close it completely by clicking on the X in the upper right-hand corner of the window, and then right-click on the “AML Free Registry Cleaner” icon in your system tray and select “Exit.” (The system tray is located in the lower-right of your screen, next to the clock.)
2. From the Control Panel, select “Add/Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features.”
3. Uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner.
4. Shut down and restart your computer.
But after that there are still lots of files and registry entries left in your computer. Some programs create new entries in the registry to store their configuration options, these entries can usually be found in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software or in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE. Look for the program name or the name of the company that made the software, and delete any associated entries from your registry.
Next we have to find all the files installed on directories such as c:\, c:\windows or c:\program files. This is done to avoid loss of important customer data during the uninstallation. Delete the files and you’ll get rid of the program almost fully.
If you are not sure how to do all the above works, you’d better not use the manual method which is not smart and safe enough for computer novice.
An effective method to easily and completely uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner
A fantastic removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller can help you fully uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks. Aside from this software, it can also completely remove other programs like System Mechanic Free and TweakNow RegCleaner.
Now you can easily uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner within steps below:
Step 1: Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
Step 2: Boot your PC in safe mode and run Perfect Uninstaller.
Step 3: Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
Step 4: Click AML Free Registry Cleaner and click Next.
Step 5: Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
Step 6: Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
- Quick Guidelines on Uninstalling Flash Slideshow Maker Pro on Windows
- Corefoundation.dll is missing - Simple solutions to Corefoundation.dll error
- Computer shuts down unexpectedly - Solve PC shutdown problems easily
- Quick Guide for You to Uninstall Ad-Aware Free Antivirus Completely
- STOP error 0X00000050 - Stop blue screen error code easily
- Windows 7 vic32.dll error - Instructions to repair vic32.dll error quickly
- .Net-Broadcast Event window.220.127.116.11.33c0d9.0 application error - How to fix it?
- PDF Unlock Software Removal - Successfully Uninstall PDF Unlock Software fro Good
- How Can You Effectively Uninstall Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer from Computer?