Weeny Free Registry Cleaner is a free software that allows you to safely clean, repair, compact, backup and restore Windows registry with easy. Need a Weeny Free Registry Cleaner removal? How to uninstall PC maintenance programs for good? In this article I’ll walk you through the entire procedure for removing Weeny Free Registry Cleaner.
I’ll show you how to remove the Weeny Free Registry Cleaner with both manual and automatic ways.
Manually uninstalling your Weeny Free Registry Cleaner on Windows XP
1. Click Start > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the Currently installed programs list, click the Norton product that you want to uninstall.
4. Click Remove.
5. If you do not see a Remove button, click Change.
6. Click Remove All.
7. If you do not see a Remove All button, click Remove.
8. Click Next, and follow the instructions.
9. If you have other Weeny Free Registry Cleaner products that you want to uninstall, repeat steps 3 through 6.
10. Restart your computer.
Extra Optional Steps
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any Weeny Free Registry Cleaner folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\Common Files for the Weeny Free Registry Cleaner folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other folders.
For people who are not computer educated, I highly recommended that you choose a sophisticated program to conduct a full removal of Weeny Free Registry Cleaner.
Automatic way of removing Weeny Free Registry Cleaner
Perfect Uninstaller offers a complete and revolutionary solution to thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely get rid of unneeded program and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders. The automatic solution has been quite easy for computer users to remove Weeny Free Registry Cleaner easily and completely out of box. I am sure you will get the deletion done quickly and happily with Perfect Uninstaller like me.
- How to troubleshoot and fix gameguard initialize error 230 easily?
- Tips for Uninstalling Internet Cell Boost from Your PC Effectively
- Lame_enc.dll not found - Steps to fix lame_enc.dll error now
- How to Remove Windows Antivirus Release instantly
- Tutorial on How to Force Uninstall Image Blender from Your PC
- SaveByClick Adware - How to Remove SaveByClick completely
- How to Remove Vista Security Pro 2013 with Two Ways
- Problems loading certain sites - Steps to surf the web successfully
- Missing NTLDR on Windows - Fix “NTLDR is missing” error quickly