Weeny Free Registry Cleaner is a free software that allows you to safely clean, repair, compact, backup and restore Windows registry with easy. Need a Weeny Free Registry Cleaner removal? How to uninstall PC maintenance programs for good? In this article I’ll walk you through the entire procedure for removing Weeny Free Registry Cleaner.
I’ll show you how to remove the Weeny Free Registry Cleaner with both manual and automatic ways.
Manually uninstalling your Weeny Free Registry Cleaner on Windows XP
1. Click Start > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the Currently installed programs list, click the Norton product that you want to uninstall.
4. Click Remove.
5. If you do not see a Remove button, click Change.
6. Click Remove All.
7. If you do not see a Remove All button, click Remove.
8. Click Next, and follow the instructions.
9. If you have other Weeny Free Registry Cleaner products that you want to uninstall, repeat steps 3 through 6.
10. Restart your computer.
Extra Optional Steps
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any Weeny Free Registry Cleaner folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\Common Files for the Weeny Free Registry Cleaner folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other folders.
For people who are not computer educated, I highly recommended that you choose a sophisticated program to conduct a full removal of Weeny Free Registry Cleaner.
Automatic way of removing Weeny Free Registry Cleaner
Perfect Uninstaller offers a complete and revolutionary solution to thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely get rid of unneeded program and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders. The automatic solution has been quite easy for computer users to remove Weeny Free Registry Cleaner easily and completely out of box. I am sure you will get the deletion done quickly and happily with Perfect Uninstaller like me.
- Error code 0X800706BA - Detailed causes and solutions
- No sound on computer Windows 7 - Fix Windows sound issue directly
- Trojan.Stabuniq Removal Instruction - Simple Ways to Get Rid of Trojan.Stabuniq
- Seismic.cpl error repair - Fix Seismic.cpl error easily
- Uninstall Acoo Browser - 100% Guaranteed Solution for Acoo Browser Removal
- Error code 0Xc0000260 - Troubleshoot and fix error code 0Xc0000260 instantly
- How Can I Remove Trojan:JS/Seedabutor.A quickly
- How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 in Simple Steps
- Fast and Easy Way to Uninstall SDExplorer Pro from PC