Buma Stemra Virus is a Trojan that will lock the compromised computer by a warning message. The Trojan displays advertisements to hinder users from normal work. It forces users to pay a ransom fee. The message contains deceptive information. It may look like one from legal authority. If you pay fee in order to unlock your computer, Buma Stemra Virus will soon display another warning message and try to make more money from you. The Trojan can run automatically when windows system boots up. And then it collects information on the background. For example, when you purchase something online, it can collect your key strokes and then find out your login name and passwords. Buma Stemra Virus will cause unwanted pop-up when you surf the internet. If your computer is locked up by the Trojan, you should not pay any fee and what you really need is to remove Buma Stemra Virus completely.
How to remove Buma Stemra Virus manually
When your antivirus program could not delete the Trojan, do you enter safe mode with networking to have a try. You could also try manual removal way as following
1. Remove the following files.
Notes: if you could not find those files, change system settings to have hidden files viewed. If you encounter problems with removing Buma Stemra Virus files, end related processes via task manager first.
2. Remove the following registry entries via register editor.
How to remove Buma Stemra Virus automatically
Automatic way is to use a professional virus removal program so that you do not have to spend lots of time on locating malicious files and registry entries. A virus removal program can automatically complete the detection. Such program will scan the computer and pick up infected files and registry entries. It may takes more than an hour to detect Buma Stemra Virus but when the software is scanning users can leave the computer.
Are you looking for an effective virus removal program? I recommend you to use advanced removal program like Spyware Cease. Spyware Cease can remove the Trojan effectively and repair system vulnerability to prevent further attacks. Use Spyware Cease to remove Buma Stemra Virus and get rid of pop-up now.
- Norman Security Suite PRO Removal - How to Uninstall Norman Security Suite PRO Permanently
- Permanently Uninstall Ahnlab V3 Internet Security from PC - Ahnlab V3 Internet Security Removal
- Ctfmon.exe error fix - Solve Windows ctfmon.exe error on your own
- Uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus from Computer with Effective Solutions
- WORM_VOBFUS.SMAC Removal - How to Remove WORM_VOBFUS.SMAC quickly
- Constant Windows 7 blue screen errors? Prevent BSOD errors on Windows 7 easily
- How to Get Rid of Hotfeed.net Browser Hijacker
- Ad.yieldmanager.com - How to Remove Ad.yieldmanager.com from Computer Completely
- Fix Windows update error free and enhance PC performance easily