BitComet is a download management tool helps you take the most out of the BitTorrent file sharing protocol, aiming to provide high download speeds with a reasonable impact on the system resources. If you have problems uninstalling BitComet from computer, or you are looking for program removal method, read this important BitComet removal guide.
Uninstall BitComet with Windows utility
- BitComet must be deactivated before completing the uninstall process listed below.
- Click Start on your computer.
- Click Control Panel.
The Control Panel displays.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon (Windows Vista / Windows 7 users click Uninstall Programs).
The Add/Remove Programs dialog window displays.
- Locate the McAfee Security Center in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it.
- Be sure to choose all the McAfee products you have installed under the Security Center.
- Click the Add/Remove (or Uninstall) button.
- If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, answer Yes to all.
Windows will complete the uninstall process.
Remove BitComet leftover files/folders
- Click Start menu > Search > For Files or Folders.
- Click the option of “All files and folders” in the left hand column of the Search Companion dialog box.
- Type BitComet in the first blank, and then click Search.
- Select and delete all the found data.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
Of course, if you have no certainty to fully uninstall BitComet by the method above, you can try another way. A proper and efficient software removal tool plays the most important role in the whole uninstall process.
A good automate removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller can help you delete this software in seconds with hassle free. Using this uninstaller tool will cut off a huge amount of time and is a lot safer than manually removing data from the registry.
Trying to delete BitComet manually can be a very difficult task. By downloading an uninstall program like Perfect Uninstaller you will be able to successfully remove software once and for all. It can also completely remove other programs like ASUS Update Utility and Fresh Diagnose.
- Jvm.dll missing - Solve jvm.dll error quickly
- Easily Uninstall and Remove Registry Turbo from Computer
- Windows Vista Java error 1606 - Repair Java error 1606 on Windows Vista effectively
- Complete Method to Uninstall Innovative System Optimizer for Good
- Error code C0000005 - What causes error code C0000005 and how to fix it soon?
- How Can I Get Rid of Strikingsearchsystem.com Browser Hijacker
- How Can I Remove Giant Savings Step by Step
- What causes a file not to download? Things you should when can’t download a file
- Causes and solutions to HTTP error 503