BitComet is a download management tool helps you take the most out of the BitTorrent file sharing protocol, aiming to provide high download speeds with a reasonable impact on the system resources. If you have problems uninstalling BitComet from computer, or you are looking for program removal method, read this important BitComet removal guide.
Uninstall BitComet with Windows utility
- BitComet must be deactivated before completing the uninstall process listed below.
- Click Start on your computer.
- Click Control Panel.
The Control Panel displays.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon (Windows Vista / Windows 7 users click Uninstall Programs).
The Add/Remove Programs dialog window displays.
- Locate the McAfee Security Center in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it.
- Be sure to choose all the McAfee products you have installed under the Security Center.
- Click the Add/Remove (or Uninstall) button.
- If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, answer Yes to all.
Windows will complete the uninstall process.
Remove BitComet leftover files/folders
- Click Start menu > Search > For Files or Folders.
- Click the option of “All files and folders” in the left hand column of the Search Companion dialog box.
- Type BitComet in the first blank, and then click Search.
- Select and delete all the found data.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
Of course, if you have no certainty to fully uninstall BitComet by the method above, you can try another way. A proper and efficient software removal tool plays the most important role in the whole uninstall process.
A good automate removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller can help you delete this software in seconds with hassle free. Using this uninstaller tool will cut off a huge amount of time and is a lot safer than manually removing data from the registry.
Trying to delete BitComet manually can be a very difficult task. By downloading an uninstall program like Perfect Uninstaller you will be able to successfully remove software once and for all. It can also completely remove other programs like ASUS Update Utility and Fresh Diagnose.
- Tips on Removing OpenGL Extensions Viewer from PC Permanently
- Completely Uninstall Unwanted Partition Magic with Effective Methods
- Data Recovery Removal Guide - Best Way to Get Rid of Data Recovery for good
- How to troubleshoot and get rid of various HTTP error codes?
- 404 Page Not Found - Simple Solutions to 404 Error
- Error code 12 fix - How to fix Device Manager code 12 error?
- Fix slow computer free - Steps to fix your slow computer for free
- How Can You Fix Windows C00D11B1 Error?
- Uninstall Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus Thoroughly from PC