Having a problem in visiting some pages? Keep on getting a message saying “HTTP Error 503: The service is unavailable” when in a need to browse a URL? Well, a HTTP error 503 might pop up if the Web server is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading /maintenance of the server or some other issues on the PC. But is there any way to fix it on your own? Of course!! Just read on and you will get some possible solutions to deal with this HTTP error code.
Just as what I have ever said in my previous posts, most computer problems can be solved by restating the computer. So, when you are the first time to get the HTTP error 503 message, directly restart your browser or computer to see whether the error has gone or not. Also, you need to check whether you are typed the correct address or not
If a restart or s reload does not work, trying resetting the modem or the router for your PC. Resetting your modem or router can most of the time help to resolve the HTTP error message. To do this, simply perform the below steps:
* Disconnect the cable that connects the computer to the modem.
* Turn off the modem and the router.
Note: If the modem or the router does not have a power switch, disconnect the power in order to reset them.
* Restart your computer.
* After restarting the computer, turn on the modem or the router, connect the cable from the computer to the modem or the router, and restart the computer.
* Check and make sure that all network cables are securely connected.
* Start your web browser to see whether you are able to visit the site without a HTTP code 503 error or not.
If the HTTP error code 503 remains after resetting the modem or router, deleting your browsing history might help to solve it. Take Internet Explorer as an example, you can easily delete the browsing history by going to Tools and then Internet Options; click Delete under Browsing history to safely delete all these files.
However, in many situations, the browsers will be hijacked by some viruses, leading to the appearance of the HTTP error 503. And sometimes, they will randomly reset your browser settings to make you unable to access your desired pages by showing blank pages again and again. However, some computer experts find it hard to delete such hijack virus as they combine so well with the operating system. If you such hijacker on the computer, you must never attempt manual removal as it you delete the wrong folder, you could end up having a lots of computer problems like Windows code 19 error or totally unbootable machine. It is dangerous and may expose your computer from further harm even though you are an advanced tech expert. So, to deal with the HTTP error 503, you should thoroughly scan & remove all PC threats from the computer with a powerful antivirus antispyware program rather than removing them manually.
Finally, you have to check and fix computer registry errors. Windows registry is part of the computer system to hold all settings and configurations of the computer. No matter which computer request you send, it will first access this database for the corresponding entries. Errors in the windows registry tend to bring in numerous error messages as well as slow down you computer system. If the web browser cannot locate the required files to display your visiting page correctly, a HTTP error code 503 message will happen. So the last thing you should do is to download and run a registry clean tool to thoroughly scan the whole PC and get rid of errors within the registry database. This way, you can always run the computer properly all the time.
No matter you are a computer newbie or an advanced PC user, it is quite common for you to suffer some various error messages while surfing a webpage. But there is no need to worry about the HTTP error 503 from now on; one of the above solutions will work & solve the HTTP problem for you.
- Remove Pos Free Photo Editor - Tips to Uninstall Your Pos Free Photo Editor Forever
- Why does my computer crash randomly? Stop computer crash problem
- Prevent and solve Unmountable Boot Volume STOP 0X000000ED in Windows 7 now
- Win32:Evo-gen - Best Ways to Remove Win32:Evo-gen instantly
- Hacktool.unreal.a Removal - How to Get Rid of Hacktool.unreal.a instantly
- How to Remove Vista Defender Plus 2013 instantly
- GoldWave Removal Instruction – Uninstall GoldWave from Computer Effectively
- Windows error code 39 - Fix error code 39 quickly
- How to Uninstall WinToFlash from Your PC - WinToFlash Removal Tutorial