When trying to download, install or update an application of your computer, you will annoyingly get an error indicating “unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application”. I think nothing can be more frustrating than getting such an error message while you are in a need to run the program. But what is up and what should you do?
In order to run the application you need to have at least .NET Framework version installed on your machine.
* Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
* Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
* Find each version of the .NET Framework that is already installed on the computer. Then, uninstall all the versions of the .NET Framework.
*When you are prompted, restart the computer to completely remove them.
*Download and install the latest .NET Framework on your computer.
Sometimes, a “unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application” error message might happen when the previous files of the installed program are not being completely uninstalled from the computer. And now, you will get solutions here to quickly get rid of all the leftover files and install your desired programs on your computer properly.
In order to completely uninstall the previous program and then reinstall it again, you should go to Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs (XP)/Programs and Features (Vista & Win 7) to locate all components of the programs and uninstall them from the computer. Here, you need to search for all its related contents and remove all of them. Then, you will be able to reinstall it again without getting an “unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application” error message.
Also, to prevent and get rid of the “unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application” error in downloading or installing some applications, you still have to check and remove computer viruses. Computer viruses are the applications that are able to take complete control of the whole system without informing you. They can attack & damage your file; and most of the time remove the system files like Fastfat.sys and delete your important files. When the system cannot locate the required files, the above mentioned message will appear again and again.
Last but not least, it’s a good idea to scan the registry with a registry cleaner tool to make sure there is no error inside the Windows registry database when trying to get rid of the “unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application” error message. The ‘registry’ is basically a vital database to store all sorts of files and information about your system. Everything, ranging from your Skype contacts to your login user name is all kept in this database, making it the most important component of the Windows-based operating system. However, an error within the registry will make the computer boot up incorrectly, install programs correctly, etc. A high-qualified PC cleaner can typically optimize Windows system and assist you fix computer boot-up errors by fixing registry errors. What is more, it can rapidly scan your whole registry, identify the errors which trigger your PC unstable and fix them all instantly.
Want to run every desired program properly without an “unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application” error message? Simply perform the above steps, then all will come true within clicks.
- Fake Microsoft Antivirus 2013 Removal – How to Get Rid of Microsoft Antivirus 2013 easily
- Smart Data Recovery - How to Remove Smart Data Recovery quickly
- How to get rid of runtime error 53 "File not found" error easily?
- Why is msmpeng.exe using so much CPU and how to fix msmpeng.exe error?
- How to fix Apple iTunes error code -1202?
- How to Effectively Uninstall Sigma Player on a Windows PC
- A Free Tutorial for Uninstalling ArcaVir Internet Security from PC Permanently
- Database Designer Uninstall Tutorial - How to Remove Database Designer Today
- How to fix error 0X800703e7? Easy solutions to error 0X800703e7