Learning how to remove the Citadel trojan can be quite important for computer users which is potentially dangerous to one’s computer or system. It is a self-replicating program or piece of script or code that make copies of itself and then either attaches itself to an existing file on the infected system or store copies of itself on the system. If you are a computer novice who use the internet often, you have to make sure keep away from Citadel trojan attack or catch it as soon as it enters your computer so as to severely limit the damage.
Once Citadel trojan rushes on your computer, it will disable your registry editor, command prompt, and folder actions. Then you will encounter lots of computer problems. The following are top most signs of virus attack:
• The PC becomes very slow
• The PC takes longer than usual to start up
• The PC crashes unexpected
• Desktop settings change automatically
• System files or programs are missing or corrupt
• Get lots of error messages
• Unable to connect to the internet
Citadel trojan Manual Removal
1. Stop the running Citadel trojan associated process:
2. Find and delete Citadel trojan related files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Citadel Trojan
3. Remove related registry entries from RegEdit
This is not completely guarantee the successful removal of Citadel trojan for that modify the system involves some high risky processes, and it is very easy to have some left-over exist on the computer.
A reliable Citadel trojan removal program
Certainly not all users could get rid of the Trojan with manual removal way which bears high risks. For most users, we will recommend to use an effective antispyware program. You may want to know what security program could remove Citadel trojan effectively. We know one called Spyware Cease. Spyware Cease is excellent at removing latest pc threats due to its powerful double scan engine.
Most antivirus programs take some time to catch up with the latest virus. Maybe after days your antivirus program will update the signature database to include Citadel trojan, but it is dangerous to keep the Trojan on your computer for such a long time. It is necessary to remove it before sensitive information is stolen and system crashes down.
- Livesearchnow.com Redirect - How to Remove Livesearchnow.com Browser Hijacker
- The Easy Way to Uninstall Flash Player Pro from Computer
- How Can I Remove Koobface Virus from Slow PC
- How to Remove Websearch.mocaflix.com Browser Hijacker Virus
- Get rid of “Invalid Boot.ini” error message at PC startup
- Google.isearchinfo.com - How to Remove Google.isearchinfo.com instantly
- Fix Windows 7 "User profile cannot be loaded" error easily
- What is wuauclt.exe file and how to fix wuauclt.exe error?
- Available Method to Uninstall Opera Web Browser from Computer Permanently