Microsoft DirectX is a group of technologies designed for running and displaying applications rich in multimedia elements such as full-color graphics, video, 3D animation, and rich audio. How to get complete Microsoft DirectX removal? Do you have to uninstall program you don’t need from your PC immediately? Now you can follow this tutorial and easily uninstall Microsoft DirectX from your PC.
The most common way to remove program is using the standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You can uninstall Microsoft DirectX with following tips:
1. Exit Microsoft DirectX.
2. Click Start, click Control Panel tab.
3. Find out Add/Remove Programs applet in Windows XP or Windows 2000, and then Click Uninstall a Program.
Or click the Change/Remove Programs button on the top of the left list in Windows Vista.
4. Scroll down the list and highlight Microsoft DirectX, then click Remove to uninstall Microsoft DirectX in Windows XP or Windows 2000; Click Uninstall in Windows Vista.
5. Restart your computer after this Microsoft DirectX removal is finished.
Doing this will remove the program from the computer system but this does not completely remove all of its files. The traces left will have to be deleted as well. Second task is to remove the files, settings, etc left behind by this particular software.
1. Go to START and select My Computer.
2. When it loads, click “C:/Program Files/” and find all the files of the program.
3. Identify those entries coming from Microsoft DirectX and delete them.
(To permanently delete the files from the PC without passing through Recycle Bin, select the folders and press Shift + Delete combination keys.)
4. After doing these, make sure that you restart the computer for the system to be refreshed.
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you uninstall Microsoft DirectX completely with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries are removed automatically with a few clicks. The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Perfect Uninstaller. Such a good Uninstaller can help you remove any unwanted programs along with the program leftovers from your computer, so as to keep your computer neat and stable. Now are you waiting for instantly uninstall Microsoft DirectX? Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller and perform a full removal.
- Uninstall Anapod Explorer Free - How to Effectively Remove Anapod Explorer from PC
- Msvcr70.dll error fix - Steps to fix msvcr70.dll error instantly
- IMI GAL Exporter Uninstall Guide - Completely Remove IMI GAL Exporter Quickly
- Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 effectively
- How to Remove Admirablesearchsystem.com Redirect Virus
- Error code 0X00005d - What causes it and how to resolve error code 0X00005d?
- PCSleek Free Error Cleaner Uninstall Guide - Permanently Removal PCSleek Free Error Cleaner
- Available Method to Uninstall SoundTaxi from Your Computer Permanently
- Wuauclt.exe error fix - Solve wuauclt.exe error the simplest way