ASUS Update Utility is a utility that lets you manage, create backup files and update your motherboard BIOS in Windows environment. How to get rid of unneeded ASUS Update Utility for good, allowing your PC to run much smoother and more reliably? If you are a computer novice who wants to get rid of ASUS Update Utility at once, you will need this tutorial. You are possible to fully uninstall program in minutes under the right conditions.
Detailed Tutorial on How to Uninstall ASUS Update Utility from Windows 7 and XP
1. Click on the Start button, select Run, and type taskmgr in the open box to start Task Manager.
2. End all related processes in Task Manager.
3. Close Task Manager. Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
4. For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
5. Locate ASUS Update Utility in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall on Windows 7.
6. Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
After you have restarted your computer, please click Start menu and then All Programs. If the unwanted program still exists, right-click it and select Delete to delete the empty program. Then check the Program Files folder in your system drive (usually in Local Disk C) to see whether there is a folder called ASUS Update Utility and if it is there, simply select the folder in the Windows Explorer and press Shift+Delete to remove it permanently.
If you have ASUS Update Utility on your computer and you want to uninstall it, you have two choices on how to accomplish this. The first is that you can remove it manually. And another also the best choice is to remove it automatically with a good reputable uninstaller program that is designed to forcibly remove any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster.
If manual uninstalling of ASUS Update Utility looks a bit too challenging to you, then you would be better off using a good reputable uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller. You will be shocked by its powerful uninstall function once uninstalling ASUS Update Utility with Perfect Uninstaller.
- My computer is very slow and how can I make computer run faster?
- Uninstalling Nero 7 Ultra Edition - Carry Out an Nero 7 Ultra Edition Removal Easily
- How to get rid of frequent Win32 computer error?
- 550 Access Toolbar Removal - How to Uninstall 550 Access Toolbar Easily
- How to get rid of “Windows Has Recovered from a Serious Error” message?
- HTTP 500 internal server error - Causes and solutions
- Backdoor.Klovbot!gen1 - How to Remove Backdoor.Klovbot!gen1 effectively
- Advice on How to Uninstall Vbuzzer Toolbar from Your Computer
- Spyware Cease Webinars : Cleanning Up Infections