KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format. If your KMPlayer fails to work, it is now time to uninstall and reinstall the program. Do you have idea on how to completely and safely uninstall video software from your computer? In this article, we examine several ways to get rid of KMPlayer from PC thoroughly.
And so far, there are two ways available to uninstall KMPlayer. If you’re trying to uninstall a regular program on your computer for free, one way to do is using the built in tool on your operating system.
You can get start with the following tips:
- Quit all the running programs on your desktop.
- Boot your system into safe mode by keep pressing F8 from the startup.
- Launch the Start Menu on your computer and open the Control Panel.
- Open the Add/Remove Programs or the Programs and Features utility.
- Find out and select KMPlayer from a list of programs and other utilities that are installed on your computer.
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish each removal.
You have to identify several files in the registry and then delete them. The first step you need to do is find all the related program files and delete them from different locations in your system. For this, go to Search from the Start Menu and then by selecting ‘Files and Folders’ and typing the name of the malware.
The last step comes to accessing the registry editor and deleting the related registry entries. The registries can be complicated and you would have to be careful while deleting any of these.
Manually deleting unwanted software from the computer will help save space when no other options are available. But it may also cause additional errors if the operating system or other programs require files that are wrongly deleted.
The safe and secure way to delete program permanently is with the help of good program eraser software. Perfect Uninstaller removes software and files permanently every time and without question. It works hard until the software you no longer want is no longer on your computer.
To fully uninstall the KMPlayer from your computer immediately, you can follow below steps:
- After running Perfect Uninstaller, highlight KMPlayer in the “Display Name” list.
- Press “Uninstall” to begin the KMPlayer uninstallation and follow the on-screen steps to proceed.
- Perfect Uninstaller is scanning your system for all associated entries.
- Fixes for Windows update error code 643
- How to get rid of “1628: Failed to complete installation” message effectively?
- How to get rid of “A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly” error message?
- Completely Uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner with This Effective Instruction
- Recommended Methods to Uninstall Adobe Flash Player 8 from Computer
- Why does my computer crash randomly? Stop computer crash problem
- Spyware Cease 2.0 Released
- How do I fix Invalid Monitor Handle error?
- Missing or Corrupt Error Message System32\Drivers\Fastfat. sys - Get rid of it now