Innovative System Optimizer is a software that lets you easily optimize and speed up your computer, clean and defragment your registry. Have you ever encountered problem when uninstalling Innovative System Optimizer? So what do you do when you run into problems uninstalling PC maintenance program? Continue reading and you will find that you have a few different options for uninstalling Innovative System Optimizer, as well as any other software program, from your PC quickly and easily.
Here are simple steps to follow in order to thoroughly remove Innovative System Optimizer:
1. Kill the process by manually matching the listed Innovative System Optimizer files with the ones in the Task Manager.
2. Click Start, and then go to Control Panel.
3. Enable Add or Remove Programs utility.
4. From Currently installed programs, find out Innovative System Optimizer, and then scroll to it.
5. Click Remove and then click Remove All to remove it.
6. Directly ignore the Subscription Period Warning, and then click Next.
7. Follow the uninstall wizard to finish uninstalling and then restart PC.
If the Innovative System Optimizer still shows up when your pc is booted, you will need to remove any of the following components that still exist on your system.
1. Open Search to make a full search for Innovative System Optimizer related files. (When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
2. Delete all the files it shows before you.
3. Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
4. Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
5. Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find Innovative System Optimizer related entries. Please delete them once for all.
6. Lastly, reboot your PC.
Well, if you are a computer beginner, I suppose the above manual removal seems hard to you. If you are not sure how to uninstall Total Anti Malware Protection and delete leftover files, we recommended you make another choice.
Installing a remover program like Perfect Uninstaller is the easiest way to remove unwanted program because the removal tool does everything for you, including deleting any registry entries. Looking for uninstalling fake antivirus program such as Total Anti Malware Protection, Comodo Registry Cleaner or MemoryBoost Pro? Perfect Uninstall can help you conduct all these removals automatically.
- SGS VideoPlayer Uninstall Tips - How to Fully Uninstall SGS VideoPlayer from PC
- Citadel Trojan - Best Ways to Remove Citadel Trojan easily
- MBR:Alureon-L - How Can You Remove MBR:Alureon-L easily
- CouponDropDown - How to Remove CouponDropDown Adware quickly
- How to Remove 2YourFace completely from the PC
- How to Force Uninstall Tunebite from PC - Best Solution for Tunebite Removal
- Fatal error C0000034 - How to get rid of fatal error C0000034 messages quickly?
- Possible solutions to speed up windows 7 boot time
- Free system performance booster - Some PC optimization tools you must know