FL Studio is a digital audio workstation that allows the creation of songs and loops using professional tools such as state of the art mixers, equalizers, integrated instruments and more. Do you need help in uninstalling FL Studio? For computer beginners, it is not an easy job to fully remove audio program from computer. I will show you how to effectively uninstall the unwanted FL Studio from computer for good.
Have you ever tried to uninstall FL Studio via Windows Add/Remove Programs? Click Start – Control Panels – Add/Remove Programs – FL Studio – Uninstall. If you have tried, you will come to understand that it doesn’t work in fully uninstalling FL Studio as some of its files and registry entries are still found on your PC. So, to make the uninstall succeed, you can try to remove the related files and entries by manual or enter Safe Mode to fully uninstall FL Studio.
1. You should reboot your PC first.
2. While you are waiting for the starting, press F8 button on the keyboard.
3. Select Safe Mode, click Enter and then you can enter Safe Mode.
4. Open your Start Menu, then click Run on the list.
5. Type appwiz.cpl into the only blank and click OK.
6. Find out FL Studio and click Remove next to it.
7. Continue with the following prompts.
8. Finally, reboot your computer again.
Next, you need to find out and delete its files and registry values. Go to Start Menu, and then open Search. Enter Antivir64, select FL Studio and then click on Search Now. When it shows you all related files, delete them without any delay. Click Run thru Start Menu, type regedit into the blank space to open the Registry. Find out all the entries related to Antivir64 and delete them. Last but not least, reboot your PC to make this removal complete.
The faster and more sensible option is automatic removal. Here we recommend Perfect Uninstaller. This is highly recommended because if you manually remove a program that you are not familiar, it will cost you probably a lot of time and it can be very dangerous too because you need to go into your registry once some leftover entries still occur after you uninstall the program. This can be dangerous because when you delete a wrong file, then you can seriously damage your computer.
- How to stop and fix Windows blue screen error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL?
- How to Remove Uncoverthenet.com from Web Browser
- Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 - How to Remove Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 completely
- Windows Installer failure - How to fix
- Audio service is not running - Causes and fixes
- Activate Evidence Smart
- The Fast Way to Uninstall VirIT EXplorer Lite from Windows for Good
- Kaspersky Tablet Security Removal - Uninstall Kaspersky Tablet Security Completely
- Matrimony Toolbar Uninstall Steps - How Do You Uninstall Matrimony Toolbar from PC?