Do you have to uninstall HD Tune Pro from your computer? What is the effective way of uninstalling Windows software? If you’ve got to uninstall any of these versions then you’ve come to the right place because I will set you up with the best HD Tune Pro removal plan.
The following is the instructions on how to uninstall HD Tune Pro
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall HD Tune Pro;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box.
You can also use your software that is native to your computer to remove the HD Tune Pro as below.
1. Exit HD Tune Pro. To exit HD Tune Pro, right-click the HD Tune Pro system tray icon (the orange/brown bug running near your clock) and select “Exit” from the menu.
2. Go to the Windows Control Panel. The Control Panel can be accessed from your Start menu -> Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs / Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
3. Find HD Tune Pro in the list of installed programs and select it. It should appear as HD Tune Pro, depending on what edition of the software you have installed.
4. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click the “Remove” button. On Windows Vista, click the “Uninstall” button.
5. Follow the instructions, if any, given by the uninstall wizard.
6. Reboot your PC immediately after the uninstalling has completed. Rebooting your PC is essential. If you do not reboot your PC, the uninstalling may be unsuccessful.
If you find that both of the first two methods cannot work well in fully uninstalling HD Tune Pro while leaving some useless files and registry entries on your system, it is highly recommended users to use a clean removal. To run a clean removal, you should download a reliable uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tool for you to choose, and Perfect Uninstaller is one of these powerful 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of HD Tune Pro quickly. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and keep you away from troubles. Use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs such as FixTunes and Flobo Hard Disk Repair, you won’t be regretted.
- Activate Driver Checker
- How to get rid of "The server threw an exception" error message?
- Error code 12 fix - How to fix Device Manager code 12 error?
- Bloodhound.Exploit.343 Removal - How to Get Rid of Bloodhound.Exploit.343 once for all
- Windows error code 80072f8f - Causes and solutions
- Access error msstdfmt.dll - Guides to fix msstdfmt.dll error
- Error 25025 repair - Fix error 25025 on your own
- Need to Remove AthTek RegistryCleaner? Complete AthTek RegistryCleaner Uninstall Instruction
- Constant Windows 7 blue screen errors? Prevent BSOD errors on Windows 7 easily