Multi Virus Cleaner is a free, stand-alone utility used to detect and remove major viruses. There are many reasons why you would require uninstalling Multi Virus Cleaner from your system. It might be that you are not comfortable using Multi Virus Cleaner and prefer another version. There might also be software errors that you wish to resolve. Are you positive about uninstalling security program from your computer? If not quite sure, please follow this instruction and remove Multi Virus Cleaner as quickly as you wish.
Use the Control Panel to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner in the following order and then restart your computer. Here are the more detailed steps on removing these components:
1. Quit the Multi Virus Cleaner if it is still running.
2. From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
3. In Control Panel, click the “Uninstall a program” link as shown below. The Programs and Features Control Panel opens.
Alternately, if you do not see the “Uninstall a program” link, click Programs and Features.
4. Select Multi Virus Cleaner from the list of currently installed programs. Then, click Uninstall.
5. When asked if you would like to remove Multi Virus Cleaner, click “Yes”.
6. After the uninstall process is complete, do not restart your computer if you are prompted to.
7. If you see other Multi Virus Cleaner entries in the list, remove them as well by repeating steps 4-6.
8. Restart your computer.
After that, delete any related software components:
1. Go back to the registry editor by clicking on “My Computer” on the left Window.
2. Press on “Control” and “F” at the same time to open the “Search” window.
3. Copy and paste the Multi Virus Cleaner into the box and press on “Enter” to view the key value.
4. Delete the key value once found.
5. Press on “Next” to look for another key value of it and manually delete it after that.
6. Press on key “F3″ to look for other key value of it and manually delete it once found.
7. Reboot your computer to take effect.
To avoid wasting time, it is best to install an uninstaller tool to totally get rid of any unwanted programs. Removal tools are thorough in ways that manually removal can’t, what’s more, they know exactly what they are looking for. The great thing about removal tools is that they defend your system against similar problems down the line. Perfect Uninstaller is good quality uninstall software.
Once you have followed the instructions of Perfect Uninstaller, then you will see that the removal of Multi Virus Cleaner can be completed only in minutes. Other security program like Trustport Antivirus and Avira Antivirus Premium that are hard to uninstall will be successfully removed.
- My computer is too slow and how to increase computer speed easily?
- Winrscmde Trojan - How to Remove Winrscmde Trojan immediately
- Why my computer is showing error messages at startup and how to stop them?
- Fully Remove PC Pitstop Exterminate - How to Uninstall PC Pitstop Exterminate Instantly
- Activate Video Download Wizard
- How Can I Remove Google Toolbar? - Uninstall Instructions for Google Toolbar
- Discover How to Uninstall Aiseesoft Sony Ericsson Video Converter for Good
- How to Uninstall Aide PDF to DXF Converter Effectively? - Recommended Aide PDF to DXF Converter Removal Method
- Recycle Bin is giving error message - How to do?