Are you feeling frustrated by wasting a lot of time to remove Orca Browser? Orca Browser offers users the standard features found in many of the more popular Web browsers. Do you need to uninstall Orca Browser once you decide not to use the browser on your computer anymore? How to fully remove windows software quickly and easily? You can request help with Orca Browser removal here.
To modify or remove software such as Orca Browser, you normally go directly to a list of programs. The feature is called “Uninstall Programs” in Windows 7 or “Add or Remove Programs” in earlier versions.
- From the Start menu, select Control Panel.
- In Large or Small icon view, click Programs and Features. If you’re using Category view, under “Programs”, click Uninstall a program.
- Select Orca Browser you want to remove, and click Uninstall. Alternatively, right-click the program and select Uninstall.
- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select Orca Browser you wish to remove and click Remove.
How to remove Orca Browser from Registry?
1. Go to the file “remove.txt” on the Orca Browser website (see “Resources” for a direct link).
2. Click the Orca Browser settings icon, and select “Save page as.”
3. Locate the desktop in the “Save page as” window, select “All files” from the drop-down menu next to “Save as type,” then enter the file name “remove.reg” and click “Save.”
4. Close your Chrome browser, then double-click “remove.reg” on your desktop. Click “Yes” or “OK” to any prompts you receive.
5. Click the “Start” menu, then type “Cmd” into the search box and hit “Enter.” Click “Run” instead if you are using Windows XP. A command box appears.
6. Type “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Orca” into the command box. On Windows XP, type “%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\ Orca Browser ” instead.
7. Right-click the “Chrome” folder in the window that opens, and then click “Delete.” This deletes Orca Browser from your registry.
In order to save time or prevent unexpected mistake, you are highly recommended to use an uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller while uninstalling ant unwanted program. An uninstaller is an easy-to-use yet powerful and reliable uninstall tool that is designed to help uninstall any unwanted programs installed on your computer quickly and securely without leaving residual files, registry entries and traces. It is best choice for computer users to fully uninstall Orca Browser from system thoroughly.
- Wpcap.dll error repair - How to fix wpcap.dll error quickly?
- The Fast Way to Uninstall Magic Translator from Windows
- Solutions to fix a “BootMGR is corrupt” problem
- The Most Efficient Way to Uninstall Vbuzzer Messenger from Windows
- Guaranteed VideoSpirit Pro Removal - How to Permanently Remove VideoSpirit Pro
- How to fix AppCrash error? Fix AppCrash error on your PC instantly
- How to Remove PUA.RoclaToolbar quickly
- Quickly and Easily Uninstall Home Plan Pro from Computer
- Audiodg.exe error fix - Repair audiodg.exe error on your own