ParetoLogic Privacy Controls is one of the many programs that offer to protect privacy while browsing. Can not uninstall ParetoLogic Privacy Controls from your PC when you are reinstalling the program? Need help or instruction to uninstall program easily and quickly? For more information on how to fully remove ParetoLogic Privacy Controls, go ahead and follow this step-by-step guide.
If you are confident with yourself, you are suggested to get rid of the program by manual. You need to delete all its files on your computer by using Windows uninstaller and then remove all related files.
Step 1: Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, and then click Control Panel. And you will see Control Panel as follow.
Step 2: Click Uninstall a Programs, and then you would see a list of currently installed programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the list until you find ParetoLogic Privacy Controls, highlight it and then click Uninstall on the top of the menu. Windows will automatic uninstall Safari in few seconds.
In case that you can remove the program successfully, it is essential for you to remove all ParetoLogic Privacy Controls registry entries.
Step 1: Open Start Menu and then go to Run.
Step 2: On the pop-up dialogue box, fill in regedit so that you can open Registry. You can find them under folder like:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE\ ParetoLogic Privacy Controls;
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE\ ParetoLogic Privacy Controls;
Step 3: Please delete them all without any hesitation.
Needlessly to say, the best way is using a good removal tool to help you remove ParetoLogic Privacy Controls automatically in seconds. Perfect Uninstaller is a highly recommended tool for uninstalling ParetoLogic Privacy Controls easily and totally! It works in a very simple but comprehensive manner through hard drive and registry. Aside from working to remove ArcSoft PhotoStudio 6, it can also get rid of other programs like BitComet and Defraggler Portable from your computer.
Here are tips to remove ParetoLogic Privacy Controls
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Quit and exit any running browsers.
3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
4. Click the ParetoLogic Privacy Controls to be uninstalled in the “Display Name” list as below.
5. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
6. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- How to repair my laptop free? Learn some PC optimization tips together here
- Csrss.exe error solutions - Ways to fix csrss.exe error easily
- Tips to Thoroughly Uninstall OJOsoft Total Video Converter from Windows
- What causes a “Computer Monitoring Error” and how to fix it?
- How to Remove Windows Express Settings quickly
- How to solve chkdsk error? Ways to fix chkdsk error on your own
- Top Uninstall Guide - Ways to Remove Foxit Reader Completely from PC
- Recommended Options for Uninstalling Jezzball Ultimate for Good
- Computer keeps restarting - Fix random computer restart problem easil