Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit is a shareware security software that scans computers, removes malwares and re-enables types of virus that has been restricted and gives users back the control over Windows-based computer. Do you want to uninstall Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit and other applications from your computer but encounter errors? Do you need help for removing security program from your computer? Performing the below steps will help you uninstall Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit from your computer.
In order to uninstall Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit from your computer you can do two things. You either do it yourself, waste a lot of time and risk a damaged computer. Or, you use the uninstaller program that will get any unwanted programs uninstalled within minutes without damaging your computer.
Manual Method to Uninstall Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit
Before you start the uninstall process, make sure that all the running processes are ended. You can open task manager by press Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time. Go to Processes tab, find and stop all processes that are generated by the.Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit.
Then you must:
1. Open the Control Panel, this is located in the Start menu.
2. Click on the Uninstall a program option that is under the Uninstall icon.
3. Wait for windows to populate the list and then navigate to Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit.
4. Click Uninstall at the top of the window.
5. Follow the instructions and then reboot your system.
When your computer reboot, find any remaining pieces of Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit. To do this you need to open up my computer and go to drive c. Locate Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit from program files folder and delete these folders and files manually.
IF you can’t uninstall Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit from your system thoroughly, using program removal tool. You can use the advanced removal tool like Perfect Uninstaller, which removes all parts of Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit installation in your Computer, this includes: registry items, installation and user files on your hard drive etc. During the uninstall with the Perfect Uninstaller, all Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit user settings will be removed, as well as contents of the Virus Vault and other items related to Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit installation and use. During the removal procedure, you will be asked to restart your computer. Please make sure to finish your work and to save all important data prior to Perfect Uninstaller launch.
- STOP 0X0000007B blue screen - How to fix STOP 0X0000007B error on Windows computer?
- How to Fully Uninstall Orca Browser for Windows 7 - Orca Browser Removal Guide
- Instruction to Fully Uninstall Neo Security Flash from Your Windows
- Chrome error 6 - How to repair Google Chrome error 6 effectively?
- Spyware Cease Webinars : Cleanning Up Infections
- How to Remove 2YourFace completely from the PC
- Error 618 on computer - Repair computer error 618
- Activate Spyware Cease
- How to Remove Download-n-save.com Browser Hijacker quickly