Partition Magic is a partition editor that allows you to safely create, combine and resize hard-disk partitions up to 300GB without damaging the information. If you’ve every accidentally install Partition Magic you didn’t mean to use then you probably wish to uninstall the program from your system. If you have difficulty in uninstalling programs, you can refer to the following Partition Magic removal tutorial.
Way to uninstall Partition Magic manually
1. Click on the Start button and then choose Control Panel.
2. Choose Programs and then click Uninstall a Program.
3. Scroll through the list of currently installed programs, select the Partition Magic in the list, and click Uninstall/Change.
4. A wizard will begin to help you uninstall the Partition Magic. Follow the onscreen instructions.
If the program is not listed within this list, continue reading this document for alternative methods to uninstalling software.
1. Close the program and any related files if they are open.
2. Find uninstall utility of Partition Magic. Look for a file named “uninstall.exe” or something similar in its program folder. The program folder will usually be in “C:\Program Files\ Partition Magic.” If you find an uninstaller, run this utility.
3. Delete the program folder, all contents and any other related files or folders.
4. Drag any program shortcuts that may be on your desktop into the Recycling Bin or right-click on them and select “Delete.”
5. Right-click on any program shortcuts in the Quick Launch bar and then click on “Delete.”
6. Open the “Start” menu and click on “All Programs.” Find the entry for the Partition Magic and right-click on it. Click on “Delete” to remove the shortcut to the program.
7. Don’t forget to empty the Recycling Bin at last.
If you’re new to computer, and if you don’t have much experience on uninstalling program, then please consider using either the Perfect Uninstaller or similar software to uninstall Partition Magic once and for all. What a program like this uninstaller will automate the process of uninstalling any programs and ensure that the software is completely removed without any left over remnants.
How to Force uninstall Partition Magic with a professional uninstaller program?
- Click here to download Perfect Uninstaller for free.
- Install and run the program.
- Right click the directory or folder of Partition Magic in Drive C, then select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal.
- Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
- Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until the directory of Partition Magic is gone.
- Everest Ultimate Edition Uninstall Guide - Way to Remove Everest Ultimate Edition Completely
- Dell computer just shut down - Fix unexpected PC shutdown problem now
- Belarc Advisor Removal Help - How to Effectively Uninstall Belarc Advisor from Your PC
- Various Windows system error - How to get rid of them?
- How Can You Remove Trojan.NSIS.Miner.a instantly
- Advice and Information about Driver Magician Removal
- Windows Installer failure - How to fix
- How to Stop Searchcompletion.com Pop-up quickly
- How to increase virtual memory and make computer run properly?