How to completely remove, delete or uninstall Avira AntiVir Removal Tool? If this is not your favorite program and you are planning to uninstall it from your computer. This is an useful removal tutorial. You simply have to follow a couple of steps that will allow you to remove Avira AntiVir Removal Tool, and you can do the same steps whenever you want to get any other security program off of your computer.
Step One: Uninstall the program through your Add/Remove Programs window
- Click the Windows “Start” button in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- Select “Control Panel” from the “Settings” menu.
- Double-click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
- Scroll down and click on the unwanted program entry. For example, “Avira AntiVir Removal Tool”.
- Click on “Change/Remove.”
- Restart your machine.
Step Two: Search and remove leftover files/folders
- Click Start menu > Search > For Files or Folders.
- Click the option of “All files and folders” in the left hand column of the Search Companion dialog box.
- Type Avira AntiVir Removal Tool in the first blank, and then click Search.
- Select and delete all the found data.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
Step Three: Remove leftover entries in your Windows registry database
- Navigate your mouse to Start, Run, type “regedit” and press Enter to open Windows registry editor.
- Expand the registry list to locate and then delete the associated Avira AntiVir Removal Tool registry entries from the two branches.
- After a reboot of the computer, Avira AntiVir Removal Tool will be completely uninstalled form your computer.
If any of you still have problem on uninstalling Avira AntiVir Removal Tool, it is highly recommended you to download an uninstall software. The great thing about a program removal tool is that it can remove all detectable traces of the programs you uninstall and automatically clean traces from the Registry. If you have any trouble when uninstall Avira AntiVir Removal Tool, Ahnlab V3 Internet Security or Multi Virus Cleaner, we recommend you try Perfect Uninstaller.
Perfect Uninstaller did a great job removing applications and cleaning up the left-overs, despite the fact that some elements are still left behind in some cases; and it moves extremely fast. Any user can handle it with great ease.
- Permanently Uninstall Ahnlab V3 Internet Security from PC - Ahnlab V3 Internet Security Removal
- Backdoor.Moudoor Removal – How Can You Remove Backdoor.Moudoor from Your Computer
- How to Remove Trojan.Downbot.D!gen2 from the Computer
- How Could We Easily and Effectively Uninstall Office Password Recovery Wizard
- How can I resolve a constant error 8?
- Toolbar Removal Help - How to Fully Uninstall Diigo Toolbar from Computer
- Computer startup error - Common causes and solutions to computer startup errors
- How to Remove Delta-search.com Browser Hijacker and Stop Browser Redirection
- How Can I Remove Trojan:JS/Seedabutor.A quickly