Cridex Trojan refers to a group of threats that can steal information from the compromised computer. It also has the ability to connect itself to server and then deliver collected data. No matter when the Trojan is gaining information or transferring data, the infected computer has poor performance and networking is unstable. It is detected that Cridex Trojan also attacks many websites and once you visit those website you could be one of the victims. Besides, the Trojan is distributed via email attachments and hidden download links. The main purpose of the Trojan is to steal information and it will not cause severe damage to the compromised pc. However, it is a big threat for users who conduct online banking and other financial activities online. Want to remove Cridex Trojan instantly? Keep reading.
What is the most effective way to get rid of Cridex Trojan?
Experts suggest that the Trojan can be removed easily with a professional virus removal program. If you have an antivirus program on your pc, it is your first choice. Even you have tried your antivirus, we have some tips for you to try again.
1. Enter Safe Mode with Networking (press F8 during windows booting)
2. Run Task Manager and kill a process KB.exe if it is running
3. Run your antivirus program and update it to the latest version
4. Scan the whole pc
5. Delete detected Cridex Trojan
For fear your antivirus program could not detect and remove the Trojan, we have a backup solution for you. This one can guarantee complete and successful removal. You can download an advanced antispyware program like Spyware Cease to get rid of Cridex Trojan instantly. Spyware Cease is recommended to deal with various infections including Cridex Trojan.
Manual removal instruction
It is possible to remove the Trojan in manual way, but it is not considered as the best solution. Users who are familiar with computer system can try manual way to remove the Trojan. Everyone should realize that Cridex Trojan manual removal is relatively complicated and bears certain risks.
1. Kill malicious process
2. Delete malicious programs
3. Remove Cridex Trojan registry entries
- Vista Security 2012 Removal - How to Get Rid of Vista Security 2012 once for all
- How to Get Rid of Websearch.just-browse.info Redirection
- Firefox update lock - Update Firefox and surf the web pleasantly
- How to Force Uninstall Orphans Remover from PC Successfully
- Error 105 fix - Solve Google Chrome error 105 effectively
- CMOS Checksum Error - Steps to Fix CMOS Checksum Error Quickly
- Learn How to Permanently Remove Yahoo Messenger Password from PC
- Generic Host Process Errors - Solutions to Fix Generic Host Process Errors Effectively
- Windows error messages - Tips to prevent and get rid of Windows error messages