“This application has encountered a critical error:
ERROR #1 (0×13370001) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Client\Blizzard Launcher.1364\Blizzard Launcher.exe”
Upon launching a certain program, some PC users will get the above critical error 0X13370001 and fail to run it correctly. In some situations, some decides to uninstall the program and then reinstall it trying to fix the error but the same error message persists. What really causes the error code 0X13370001 and how can you solve it the easiest way?
To fix the critical error 0X13370001 in launching some applications, you can first try the Recovery Console options which you can easily access via the F8 key. That is, as your system is booting up, right before or right when you see the manufacturer’s logo and before you see the Windows Logo, begin tapping the F8 key until you see a menu of white words on a black background. Then follow the steps here to go:
*Press a key to go.
*Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then click Next.
*Click Repair your computer.
*Click the operating system that you want to repair, and click next to continue.
* In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
*Type Bootrec.exe, and then press Enter.
*Then type Bootrec.exe /FixMbr and press Enter to go.
* By following the above steps, you can instantly fix the PC startup errors and boot the computer correctly without a “bootmgr image is corrupt “error message any more.
Secondly, you’d better scan and remove all viruses from your computer. Viruses and malicious programs are able to attack and destroy all files on the computer. Once the system cannot access and read the needed files properly to launch your application, a critical error 0X13370001 message will appear.
Thirdly, you have to ensure that your system has all the files and settings that it will require to process to run your applications correctly. We’ve found that there are a number of possible problems that will be leading this error to show, including the likes of the random Windows XP crashes, your PC having a number of issues with it settings, and with the files it will be using to run. In order to resolve this problem, you therefore need to be able to clean out any of the possible issues that your PC may have.
Finally, you have to check and fix computer registry. Remember that the PC registry starts to get errors and fragmented the more you use the computer. That is, the more information we add to the computer, the more changes will be made in the Windows registry database. When the registry gets overloaded and full of errors, the computer will generate kinds of PC errors either in startup/ shutdown or launching some applications. When the system cannot read the required entries to load the computer correctly as usual, you will come to the chance to get a critical error 0X13370001 message. Even though it is possible to fix registry error on your own but that is a very risky task, especially if you have no extensive experience in doing so. Therefore, it is highly advised that you can do the registry repair job by running a registry cleaning tool.
All in all, a critical error 0X13370001 will stop you from fully enjoying the proper running of the computer. However, with the above steps you will be able to instantly troubleshoot and get rid of the error code 0X13370001 within clicks.
- Computer keeps shutting down and restarting - How to do?
- How to Effectively Uninstall Glary Registry Repair from Windows PCs?
- How to Force Uninstall Max Secure Anti Virus Pro 2012 You Cannot Uninstall
- How to Get Rid of Windows Live Messenger Thoroughly and Instantly
- Windows error code 10 - Resolve error code 10 on your PC now
- How to Uninstall Quick Slide Show in the Most Effective Way
- Time-saving Method to Uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus Completely
- Computer error code 646 - How do I fix error code 646 for Windows update?
- PC Clean Pro Removal - How to Remove PC Clean Pro instantly