Crownhub.com is a malicious domain that can hijack web browser by using browser hijack functionality. It pretends to provide a search engine system like Google and Yahoo, but can not provide useful search results. Crownhub.com always generates ads or promotes websites that will pay for the high rank. It is easy to access malicious websites and even get Trojans via the fake search engine site. The site promotes itself by browser hijacker virus and redirect virus like google redirect virus. Some users will feel confused when the site pops up at the very beginning and do not release it is a sign of infection. To further gain control of the compromised computer, Crownhub.com attempts to install related toolbar without users’ acknowledgment.
Properties of Crownhub
- It displays misleading ads
- It modifies windows registry so as to run automatically
- It is bundled with some freeware or shareware
How to remove Crownhub manually
Manual removal way is totally free but few people will choose the method due to its complexity. However, for advanced pc users it would not be very hard to remove the infection manually. Have a try now.
1. Exit your website
2. Uninstall Crownhub toolbar if you find it in add/remove programs
3. Delete following file
4. Remove following registry entries
Easier way to get rid of Crownhub.com
Most users choose a virus removal program to deal with the redirection. It is really a choice. First, it will not damage the system no matter the virus is removed or not. Second, it is faster than manual removal. An effective virus removal program can remove Crownhub.com instantly after a scan. Where can you find such a program? We have a recommendation for you, Spyware Cease, an antispyware program good at deleting browser hijacker. It can remove Crownhub.com and all related components.
- Uninstall MessenPass from Your Computer Immediately - Full Removal of MessenPass
- Windows boot manager error - Solve Windows boot manager error instantly
- Allsearch.com Redirect Virus - How to Remove Allsearch.com Browser Hijacker Virus
- Effective Method to Uninstall MyIdentityDefender Toolbar Thoroughly from PC
- How do I remove Windows 7 error 0Xc000000f?
- Very slow computer - How to fix slow computer easily?
- Error code 1 - How to fix error code 1 easily?
- Simple solutions to tune up your PC
- How to fix AppCrash error? Fix AppCrash error on your PC instantly