Data Recovery, from the rogue software family, is a fake data recovery program. The rogue claims itself to be able to restore data, optimize system and defrag system. Rogue programs like fake defragmenter software and fake antivirus software have become a popular infection. Such malware use Trojan to display fake warnings and lure users to download the software. Data Recovery may display alerts about system errors. To convince victims to purchase the so-called full version, the rogue program will cause annoying problems and hinder users from using the pc normally. If you think registering Data Recovery can solve all problem you are quite wrong. The only way to fix your computer is to remove the rogue software completely.
How to Remove Data Recovery manually
This method is only for advanced pc users as it is relatively complicated and users who do not have enough pc skill are easy to make mistakes like ending wrong processes and deleting wrong files. It is not worth taking such a big risk when there is an easy and safe solution.
1. Run task manager, click processes tab, highlight malicious process and click on end process button
2. Search and remove Data Recovery files
3. Run registry editor and delete associated registry entries
How to remove Data Recovery automatically
Most users complain that manual removal does not work or manual removal is too complicated to complete. Yes, manual removal way is not the best way to get rid of the infection. If you want to remove Data Recovery safely and easily, a virus removal program like an antispyware is the best choice. Among so many antispyware programs, I will recommend Spyware Cease, which is good at deleting all components of the rogue program. You do not worry about system error after the removal. The antispyware program will guarantee system stability when removing Data Recovery.
- Is ccmexec.exe safe and how to repair ccmexec.exe error?
- XP Antivirus Plus 2013 - Three Ways to Remove XP Antivirus Plus 2013
- What is Google Redirect Virus and How to Google Redirect Virus
- Windows error code 39 - Fix error code 39 quickly
- Temporary error 4040 - Simple solutions to temporary error 4040
- STOP error 0X0000007E - How to stop code 0X0000007E BSOD error?
- Trojan.Gapz Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Gapz completely from PC
- Hacktool.unreal.a Removal - How to Get Rid of Hacktool.unreal.a instantly
- Effective Method to Uninstall Naevius USB Antivirus for Computer Newbie