Data Recovery, from the rogue software family, is a fake data recovery program. The rogue claims itself to be able to restore data, optimize system and defrag system. Rogue programs like fake defragmenter software and fake antivirus software have become a popular infection. Such malware use Trojan to display fake warnings and lure users to download the software. Data Recovery may display alerts about system errors. To convince victims to purchase the so-called full version, the rogue program will cause annoying problems and hinder users from using the pc normally. If you think registering Data Recovery can solve all problem you are quite wrong. The only way to fix your computer is to remove the rogue software completely.
How to Remove Data Recovery manually
This method is only for advanced pc users as it is relatively complicated and users who do not have enough pc skill are easy to make mistakes like ending wrong processes and deleting wrong files. It is not worth taking such a big risk when there is an easy and safe solution.
1. Run task manager, click processes tab, highlight malicious process and click on end process button
2. Search and remove Data Recovery files
3. Run registry editor and delete associated registry entries
How to remove Data Recovery automatically
Most users complain that manual removal does not work or manual removal is too complicated to complete. Yes, manual removal way is not the best way to get rid of the infection. If you want to remove Data Recovery safely and easily, a virus removal program like an antispyware is the best choice. Among so many antispyware programs, I will recommend Spyware Cease, which is good at deleting all components of the rogue program. You do not worry about system error after the removal. The antispyware program will guarantee system stability when removing Data Recovery.
- Unknown error 0XE8000084 - Steps to fix error 0XE8000084 in iTunes easily
- How to get rid of Windows not genuine message in Windows 7?
- Fatal error C0000034 - How to get rid of fatal error C0000034 messages quickly?
- Suggestion on How to Completely and Easily Uninstall Quttera URL Scanner
- XP Internet Security 2013 - How to Remove XP Internet Security 2013 quickly
- How Can I Remove Google Toolbar? - Uninstall Instructions for Google Toolbar
- Code 52 error - Fix error code 52 immediately
- How Can You Get Rid of Application Not Found Error Messages?
- Error code 0X80070002 - Solve code 0X80070002 error in installing programs quickly