Data Recovery, from the rogue software family, is a fake data recovery program. The rogue claims itself to be able to restore data, optimize system and defrag system. Rogue programs like fake defragmenter software and fake antivirus software have become a popular infection. Such malware use Trojan to display fake warnings and lure users to download the software. Data Recovery may display alerts about system errors. To convince victims to purchase the so-called full version, the rogue program will cause annoying problems and hinder users from using the pc normally. If you think registering Data Recovery can solve all problem you are quite wrong. The only way to fix your computer is to remove the rogue software completely.
How to Remove Data Recovery manually
This method is only for advanced pc users as it is relatively complicated and users who do not have enough pc skill are easy to make mistakes like ending wrong processes and deleting wrong files. It is not worth taking such a big risk when there is an easy and safe solution.
1. Run task manager, click processes tab, highlight malicious process and click on end process button
2. Search and remove Data Recovery files
3. Run registry editor and delete associated registry entries
How to remove Data Recovery automatically
Most users complain that manual removal does not work or manual removal is too complicated to complete. Yes, manual removal way is not the best way to get rid of the infection. If you want to remove Data Recovery safely and easily, a virus removal program like an antispyware is the best choice. Among so many antispyware programs, I will recommend Spyware Cease, which is good at deleting all components of the rogue program. You do not worry about system error after the removal. The antispyware program will guarantee system stability when removing Data Recovery.
- How to Remove PCH Search Engine and Stop Web Browser Redirection
- Simple solutions to deal with Windows DVD burner not found error message
- P2grc.dll error fix - Easy solutions to p2grc.dll error
- Uninstall Avast! Pro Antivirus - The Simplest Way to Remove Avast! Pro Antivirus
- Msvcr71.dll missing - Solutions to msvcr71.dll error effectively
- How to Uninstall Adobe Reader 7.0 for Free - Adobe Reader 7.0 Removal Tutorial
- Windows Police PRO - How to Remove Windows Police PRO quickly
- How to Remove Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj easily from Windows System
- How to Completely Delete the Unwanted Brave Crab from System