Are you in a need of uninstalling Database Designer from your computer but you don’t know how to do this? To thoroughly uninstall Database Designer of whatever version, apart from deleting its files, you have to find and erase all relevant registry keys. If you do wish to attempt to uninstall Database Designer instantly and completely, follow my steps below. You can easily perform Windows software removal on your system.
Firstly, uninstalling Database Designer from the list of programs installed.
- Close the main programs.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Select All Programs.
- Click Database Designer.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click “Yes” to confirm you want to uninstall the program.
- Database Designer invites you to complete a satisfaction survey about the program and the reason why you are uninstalling it.
- Select Yes, I want to give my opinion of Database Designer!
- And click Next to complete the form.
- If you are not connected to the Internet, a message will appear telling you that you have to connect in order to complete the form.
- After completing the form, go back to the Database Designer uninstall screen.
- When uninstalling is complete, you need to restart the computer.
Secondly, delete the leftover entries with the following steps.
- Use your Search on the Start Menu to search every related file on your computer.
- Delete those files once they were listed.
- Turn to Start Menu again, and then go to Run.
- Fill in the blank with regedit, and then click Yes to open Registry Editor.
- Scroll down to find and delete every entry related to Database Designer.
- Restart your computer to make this removal successful.
If you want to uninstall Database Designer automatically, you can use an automatic uninstall tool which is designed to uninstall any unwanted programs thoroughly. Perfect Uninstaller, a powerful uninstall tool, can surely help you uninstall Database Designer completely while cleaning up all its traces on your PC.
Do you want to uninstall Database Designer but have no idea? If this is the case for you, you should have a try with this Perfect Uninstaller. It will help you uninstall what you want like Database Designer within clicks and minutes.
- ALOT Toolbar Uninstall - How to Remove ALOT Toolbar completely
- No sound on computer - How to get back your computer sound?
- Error code 80710092 - Solutions to fix PSN error code 80710092 quickly
- How Can You Uninstall/Remove Microsoft Security Essentials Easily from PC
- XP Security Center - How to Remove XP Security Center instantly
- How to Remove Fast Address Bar completely from Your Browser
- Computer automatically restarts - Why computer restarts itself and how to do?
- Remove KraMixer DJ Software Free - How to Uninstall KraMixer DJ Software Perfectly
- Uninstall Anapod Explorer Free - How to Effectively Remove Anapod Explorer from PC