Hide Folders is a program with a pretty self-explanatory title – it allows you to hide and lock your folders, in order to maximize the level of security regarding information. Can’t reinstall Hide Folders 2009 on your computer? One of the reasons is that you haven’t completely uninstalled the previous program. So how can the unwanted Hide Folders 2009 uninstalled thoroughly from your computer? In this article I’d like to talk about how to completely uninstall Windows software with best methods that are available for users.
If you are confident in doing well in uninstalling a program yourself, following the steps below:
1. Close all open programs and windows on your desktop.
2. Click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
3. Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
4. Locate Hide Folders 2009 in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it.
5. Restart your computer.
Find whether the following directories still exist in your system:
C:\Program Files\ Hide Folders 2009
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ Hide Folders 2009
These folders are where all the leftovers of Hide Folders 2009 are located and unless you delete them as well as their relative registry entries, you are not likely to successfully uninstall the program.
Restart your computer when the software has been uninstalled. This should’ve removed the software files. If not, then you’ll need a program that’s designed to do a force uninstall on programs.
Force uninstall Hide Folders 2009 once and for all
Security experts recommend removing Hide Folders 2009 using a reputable uninstaller program. If you are one of those who have equipped such malicious application on your computer, do not hesitate and fully eliminate it right away.
1. Free downloaded reliable uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller and ran it;
2. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate Hide Folders 2009;
3. Right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal. If you haven’t set it right-click to Force Uninstall, please go to “Options” on its main interface =>General Settings => Tick up “Right-click to Force Uninstall” within “Right-click”
4. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
Still urgently waiting for the help to wipe off Windows software? Want to uninstall Flash Catcher or AnalogX SayIt at once? Act at Once to have a practical experience with this excellent uninstaller tool.
- Xinput1_3.dll not found - Tips to repair xinput1_3.dll error easily
- How Can I Remove Trojan:JS/Seedabutor.A quickly
- Computer CLR error 80004005 - Get rid of it now
- Windows update errors - Common causes and cures
- The Most Efficient Way to Uninstall Vbuzzer Messenger from Windows
- Windows 7 Start menu not working - Fix it now
- Appbario Toolbar - How to Remove Appbario Toolbar completely
- How to solve chkdsk error? Ways to fix chkdsk error on your own
- How to Completely Uninstall AVG AntiVirus Free 2013 from Your Computer for Free