Toolbars can be a great help you in adding various functions to your browser. However, having numerous toolbars will slow down your Web browsing. Do you have need to uninstall Zingtastic Toolbar from your computer? Have you ever looked for a way to completely uninstall toolbars but failed again and again? If you have difficulty in uninstalling Zingtastic Toolbar, follow solution here. After the simple steps, all traces of Zingtastic Toolbar will be quickly removed from your computer.
Method one: Delete Zingtastic Toolbar from browser
1. Open the your Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox web browser
2. Click the “Settings” button on the far right of the Zingtastic Toolbar. Select “Help.”
3. Click “Uninstall.” When the program uninstalls, restart your web browser.
Method two: Uninstall Zingtastic Toolbar from Control Panel
1. In Control Panel, click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In Change or Remove Programs, click Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 Protection Agent, and then click Remove.
3. Reboot the computer after the protection agent has been uninstalled.
If for some reason, the normal uninstall way does not uninstall Zingtastic Toolbar completely, there are some leftover files and registry entries reminded on your computer, you can do the steps below:
1. Open My Computer
2. Navigate to the drive where you install Zingtastic Toolbar. If you installed it by default, please go to C:\Program Files.
3. Right click on the folder named Zingtastic and select Delete.
4. Go to the Start menu again, click Run.
5. Type in ‘regedit’ in the Run box and press Enter key.
6. Click the ‘+’ sign to extend the registry key branch and navigate to the location of HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\
Right click on the Zingtastic folder inside and select Delete.
7. Navigate to the location of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\
8. Right click on the Zingtastic Toolbar folder inside and select Delete
To solve the problem above once and for all, I suggest you use a professional removal tool, which is able to assist you to completely uninstall Zingtastic Toolbar as well as remove any other toolbars such as Ewoss Toolbar and BigClique Toolbar without any traces. The whole process just take a little time but do a great effort to your computer.
1. Install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Click the Zingtastic Toolbar to be removed in the “Display Name” list.
4. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
5. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- Windows 7 Start menu not working - Fix it now
- No bootable device - Detailed causes & solutions
- How Can I Remove Backdoor:Win32/RDPopen from Windows System
- How to Effectively Uninstall Glary Registry Repair from Windows PCs?
- How can you resolve iTunes error 8012?
- Backdoor.Moudoor Removal – How Can You Remove Backdoor.Moudoor from Your Computer
- How to Effectively Uninstall Sigma Player on a Windows PC
- Uninstall Guide for InsideClipboard - How to Delete Unwanted InsideClipboard
- How can you fix a Windows failure to start error on your own?