iPureSearch Toolbar is a simple powerful app lets you search any iPureSearch channels directly from your desktop with a few clicks or keystrokes. How do you uninstall iPureSearch Toolbar if you do not find it very useful for your internet use? Can’t find uninstall options after you install it on your computer? There are several ways you can do when uninstalling toolbars.
How to uninstall iPureSearch Toolbar in Internet Explorer?
1. Open IE .
2. Click Tools.
3. Select Manage Add-ons, and then select Enable or Disable Add-ons.
4. Select Downloaded ActiveX Controls (32-bit) as below
5. Choose cpbrkpie Control in the list, and then click on Delete button.
6. Open IE 7 to see whether the iPureSearch Toolbar has been uninstalled.
If there are leftover files, delete them one by one. To do this, click on Start and then choose My Computer. From the selection, go to this location: C:/Program Files/. Find the files related to IPureSearch Toolbar and then select all of them. Press Shift+Delete together to permanently remove these components. Pressing both keys will eliminate the need to delete the files from the Recycle Bin. The computer needs to be restarted to finish the removal process.
Effective way to force uninstall IPureSearch Toolbar
What is the wisest method to uninstall IPureSearch Toolbar without any trace? Best way to uninstall a program from your computer is to use a powerful uninstaller software.
Perfect Uninstaller is an uninstall utility that offers several advantages over the standard Windows software uninstall applet. It works by scanning a hard drive and registry for files that would otherwise be left behind. It removes all the program’s files, auto start entries and all noticeable registry entries.
When you uninstall IPureSearch Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller, it first looks for the products uninstall program and will run that program if it is found. Only if the search fails will it try to remove files and registry entries itself.
- Tazinga Virus Removal - How to Remove Tazinga Redirect Virus thoroughly
- Remove DeviantART Toolbar - DeviantART Toolbar Uninstalling Tips and Skills
- Computer shuts down randomly - Why and how to stop PC from shutting down randomly?
- Activate Evidence Smart
- Complete BitTorrent Toolbar Removal Help - How to Effectively Uninstall BitTorrent Toolbar
- Vista Internet Security 2013 - How to Remove Vista Internet Security 2013 instantly
- Error code 80073712 - Solve error 80073712 in Windows update right now
- How to Thoroughly Uninstall Win7DSFilterTweaker - Working Tutorial
- Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d Removal - How to Remove Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d easily