Norton Ghost is an advanced backup and recovery system protects your applications, settings and more with advanced PC backup and file recovery technologies. Have you ever thought of removing Norton Ghost? Do you know how to exactly remove the unwanted program from your system? Find solution to uninstall program instantly and completely? If you need instruction on how to get rid of Norton Ghost, this article is just right for you.
Uninstalling Norton Ghost from Windows can be finished in two ways:
One: Remove Norton Ghost with its own uninstaller
1. Open Start > All Programs > Norton Ghost > Uninstall Norton Ghost.
2. If you are going to redownload it later then check “Leave your settings behind”.
3. Follow the instructions for uninstalling the program.
4. Restart your computer.
Two: Remove Norton Ghost through the Add/Remove Control Panel
1. Click Start > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the Currently installed programs list, click the Norton Ghost that you want to uninstall.
4. Click Remove. If you do not see a Remove button, click Change.
5. Click Remove All. If you do not see a Remove All button, click Remove.
6. Click Next, and follow the instructions.
7. If you have other Norton products that you want to uninstall, repeat steps 3 through 6.
8. Restart your computer.
If you want to permanently delete the whole Norton Ghost from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C
2. Double-click on Program Files
3. Look for any Norton Ghost folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\Common Files for the Norton Ghost folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
If you are professional on computers, by following the above steps, you can successfully delete Norton Ghost from your computer. If not, please do not take this action!
In order to instantly and fully uninstall Norton Ghost, you can use a special utility Perfect Uninstaller. You can remove Norton Ghost from computer completely and when you get into the registry to look for its trace, there is none of it! So, please do not hesitate anymore to download Perfect Uninstaller on our website and to go through the wonderful experience of quick and complete uninstall.
- How to troubleshoot and fix gameguard initialize error 230 easily?
- Folderico Uninstalling Tips - How to Get Rid of Folderico Completely from PC
- Rootkit.0access.H Removal - How to Remove Rootkit.0access.H safely
- Uninstall Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus Thoroughly from PC
- How can I resolve a constant error 8?
- How to Fully Remove Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware from Windows
- How to Remove Trojan.Winlock easily and Unlock Desktop immediately
- Error code 0X80070002 - Solve code 0X80070002 error in installing programs quickly
- How to Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 for Good