Norton Ghost is an advanced backup and recovery system protects your applications, settings and more with advanced PC backup and file recovery technologies. Have you ever thought of removing Norton Ghost? Do you know how to exactly remove the unwanted program from your system? Find solution to uninstall program instantly and completely? If you need instruction on how to get rid of Norton Ghost, this article is just right for you.
Uninstalling Norton Ghost from Windows can be finished in two ways:
One: Remove Norton Ghost with its own uninstaller
1. Open Start > All Programs > Norton Ghost > Uninstall Norton Ghost.
2. If you are going to redownload it later then check “Leave your settings behind”.
3. Follow the instructions for uninstalling the program.
4. Restart your computer.
Two: Remove Norton Ghost through the Add/Remove Control Panel
1. Click Start > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the Currently installed programs list, click the Norton Ghost that you want to uninstall.
4. Click Remove. If you do not see a Remove button, click Change.
5. Click Remove All. If you do not see a Remove All button, click Remove.
6. Click Next, and follow the instructions.
7. If you have other Norton products that you want to uninstall, repeat steps 3 through 6.
8. Restart your computer.
If you want to permanently delete the whole Norton Ghost from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C
2. Double-click on Program Files
3. Look for any Norton Ghost folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\Common Files for the Norton Ghost folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
If you are professional on computers, by following the above steps, you can successfully delete Norton Ghost from your computer. If not, please do not take this action!
In order to instantly and fully uninstall Norton Ghost, you can use a special utility Perfect Uninstaller. You can remove Norton Ghost from computer completely and when you get into the registry to look for its trace, there is none of it! So, please do not hesitate anymore to download Perfect Uninstaller on our website and to go through the wonderful experience of quick and complete uninstall.
- How to deal with “CPLEX Error: Not enough memory” error message?
- Fix slow computer free - Steps to fix your slow computer for free
- No sound on my computer - What to do when computer has no sound?
- Best and Free Methods to Uninstall Comodo Internet Security from PC
- Trojan.Gapz Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Gapz completely from PC
- iTunes Error 1611 - How to fix error 1611 for Apple iTunes?
- Error c0000218 fix - Stop error c0000218 easily on your own
- ThinkPoint Removal - How to Remove Think Point completely
- File Recovery Uninstall - How to Remove File Recovery completely