Do you need the right information about removing Inbox Repair Tool? The Inbox Repair Tool helps to diagnose and repair corrupted Outlook 2003. There is a huge segment of common people who find difficulties to uninstall Windows software thoroughly from their system. If you also have trouble when deleting Inbox Repair Tool, find the effective way all under here.
The first step is to close all processes of Inbox Repair Tool that are running and open when your computer restarts.
- Right click its icon on the Taskbar, click Exit
- Enable Task Manager with Ctrl+Alt+Delete
- End the process Inbox Repair Tool.exe
Secondly, use the Windows Add/Remove Programs tool. This will be able to get rid of the software itself.
- Click the Start menu.
- Navigate to the Control Panel.
- Click on the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Once the list has populated single-click the software icon Inbox Repair Tool.
- Press the Remove button.
- Follow the on screen instructions and then restart your computer.
Lastly, remove Inbox Repair Tool from the registry.
1. From the Start Menu, select “Run”.
2. In the “Run” dialog box, type the word “regedit” and click “OK.” This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click “Edit” and select “Find”.
4. In the “Find” box, keep the boxes labeled “Keys, Values, and Data” selected. Enter the Inbox Repair Tool you want to delete and click “Find Next”.
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and then click “Delete”. Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the toolbar. Press “F3” on your keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed.
6. Restart your computer when finished.
Apparently, it is not an easy work to conduct the removal in registry. If you are a computer beginner or a novice user, it is not recommended you try the manual method. Find an automatic solution to deal with Inbox Repair Tool removal is safer than taking risk.
A manual removal of Inbox Repair Tool for each related entries is nearly impossible for common pc users. Therefore, the most effective way is running a Perfect Uninstaller that automatically will carry out the uninstall process through your hard drive and registry once the main entries are located. With Perfect Uninstaller running on your computer, all you have to do is look for the main directory or program folder of Inbox Repair Tool. The rest of the removal job will by automatically done in minutes!
- Wpcap.dll error repair - How to fix wpcap.dll error quickly?
- How to fix startup program errors? Get PC start up quickly
- Guaranteed VideoSpirit Pro Removal - How to Permanently Remove VideoSpirit Pro
- Simple solutions to Windows update error 800736B3
- Rootkit.boot.sst.a - How to Remove Rootkit.boot.sst.a safely
- How to Remove My Security Engine Fake Antivirus instantly
- How to Quickly Uninstall Animated Water Screen - Recommended Guide
- Windows Vista boot up error - Steps to fix Vista startup error quickly?
- Bubble Bobble World Removal - How to Force Delete Unwanted Bubble Bobble World